WPT - Chasing the Rabbit

szabooom

szabooom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
I currently play on Wpt and find myself missing the rabbit hunt option kinda, the reason I say kinda is because 90% of the tilt I get is due to a bad call, what is everybody else’s vibes around chasing the rabbit?

szabooom

szabooom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
I think it's results oriented so a waste of time, .... I would be glad they removed the temptation(y)
Define results orientated? Do you think the rabbit hunt function is a lil bait to make us play more lose?

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are definitely a lot of things missing from the WPT, but I don't think that's really a big deal. Although I also like to see the upcoming cards, I know that this can be a problem most of the time!

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
Define results orientated? Do you think the rabbit hunt function is a lil bait to make us play more lose?
I mean results oriented in the sense that poker is about making the best decision possible with all of the info available at the time, ... if you think you did that you did all you can do. I do think it's called a rabbit hole for a reason though so it could entice some players to play more loosely... don't chase rabbits, focus on your play

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are definitely a lot of things missing from the WPT
I completely agree, there are more important things that the WPT could implement, such as being able to put notes on players, I don't even use the rabbit on the sites that make it available.