luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
That's the name of the weekly main event on the Pokerstars site. :)

but it looks like we won't reach the final table yet, we need to gather strength and skills

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The Sunday Million is back!

The right option and full of satellites
I don't know what the fuss is about, but for me, PokerStars is a thing of the past. The site is steadily declining, and I think it will reach its bottom in the near future :)

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't know what the fuss is about, but for me, PokerStars is a thing of the past. The site is steadily declining, and I think it will reach its bottom in the near future :)
not so long ago, I also thought so, but seeing what nonsense PokerOK is doing, I changed my mind about pokerstars)) and besides the GG poker network, pokerstars and there is no one to share much with))

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
not so long ago, I also thought so, but seeing what nonsense PokerOK is doing, I changed my mind about pokerstars)) and besides the GG poker network, pokerstars and there is no one to share much with))
Do you really think so?
And what about 888, in my opinion, it is one of the best and most promising sites today. Of course, it has some drawbacks, but it's nothing compared to those stupid innovations on other sites.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yeah, got it from 11$ sattie for this Sunday :cool:

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Do you really think so?
And what about 888, in my opinion, it is one of the best and most promising sites today. Of course, it has some drawbacks, but it's nothing compared to those stupid innovations on other sites.
a good room)) but to withdraw money from there, it's a whole quest, it was fine right away, but now it's a whole problem, I put it on the second time and still can't ((I've already done a new visa... but alas...

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
a good room)) but to withdraw money from there, it's a whole quest, it was fine right away, but now it's a whole problem, I put it on the second time and still can't ((I've already done a new visa... but alas...
this means that new sanctions are applied to Belarus as well as to Russia and Belarus can no longer play pokerstars soon

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
this means that new sanctions are applied to Belarus as well as to Russia and Belarus can no longer play pokerstars soon
don't scare people)) pokerstars from Belarus works well)) I wrote that it is not displayed well on 888, for some reason)) and everything is fine with pokerstars))