Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My poker room WPT global do not start, maybe some one know how to fix this problem? thank you for your time for me!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
My poker room WPT global do not start, maybe some one know how to fix this problem? thank you for your time for me!
restart everything and try to uninstall again

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I can't log in either :(

Keep getting this message after I put in my password
ScreenHunter 20073

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm having trouble verifying my documents, they seem to be reluctant! Has anyone else experienced this?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm having trouble verifying my documents, they seem to be reluctant! Has anyone else experienced this?

I found for myself it took longer than most sites and was more complicated. But they got it done eventually.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I found for myself it took longer than most sites and was more complicated. But they got it done eventually.
I wonder how long mexican players had to wait when they were still allowed there.

Probably ages.

S

SpaceMage

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
This might sound odd, but when you are photographing your documents are you leaving a border around the document to show it is not photocopied.

I had the same problem you have on another site. Apparently the software cannot tell the difference and rejects the document.