Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone! I want to reach out to the community because I’ve found myself in quite an unpleasant situation.

**Background:** I managed to increase my bankroll on the ACR platform. I’m using the mobile App on Android on my Mi Pad 4. The problem is that the app doesn’t display the full functionality: for example, the P2P option is missing. I can receive funds to my account, but I can’t withdraw them.

I tried to complete the verification process, and in the "History" section, I found the relevant tabs. The system accepted my documents, and there is a confirmation mark for that. However, when I tried to make a withdrawal, I received a letter saying that my request was denied, and I need to add a utility bill to verify my address.

Here’s the issue: I can’t upload the required document because the mobile app doesn’t have that tab, which I have reported to support multiple times. I’m willing to complete the verification, but I’m concerned about why I can’t access the full range of services, specifically the P2P transfers. This is important for resolving some issues.

ACR advises against logging into my account from another device, but they don’t answer questions about what class my Android should be for the app to work correctly. I tried to log into my account from a Galaxy Tab 5 (Android 11), but the mobile app is the same as on my Mi Pad 4. When I tried to log in from a more powerful Windows device, I didn’t receive any emails from support asking me to confirm that it was me trying to access my account.

I have a few questions:
1. Has anyone faced similar issues?
2. How does the mobile app display for the American or European segment? I found an APK file from the European ACR site, but I haven’t checked how it works yet.

Thank you for your help!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Dzill

U need to use the PC desktop client for the things mentioned by u. They are not available on Android.

U can login from a different device as long as it's urs. They will send u a confirmation email and there u have to click the link to confirm it's u. If u did not receive that email u have to contact support or check ur spam folder.

U can also send them the documents via email.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi Dzill

U need to use the PC desktop client for the things mentioned by u. They are not available on Android.

U can login from a different device as long as it's urs. They will send u a confirmation email and there u have to click the link to confirm it's u. If u did not receive that email u have to contact support or check ur spam folder.

U can also send them the documents via email.

Thank you for the response; I already know all of this. The spam folder is empty. Have you accessed the AKR site, or is it possible to access the account through the website? I have the official website address, but there are options: "register" and "download," and that's it. I haven't tried registering, even using my password, to avoid double registration.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the response; I already know all of this. The spam folder is empty. Have you accessed the AKR site, or is it possible to access the account through the website? I have the official website address, but there are options: "register" and "download," and that's it. I haven't tried registering, even using my password, to avoid double registration.
No u can only access ur account through the mobile app or PC. U need to go on a PC for P2P etc, it's not available on Mobile.

Contact support if u don't receive that confirmation mail.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm not sure how you can resolve the withdrawal issue at ACR, however, I had a different problem which ACR has not responded to...I received a promotional email from ACR in which the subject was my ACR Password??? pretty insecure to send my password in an email..

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure how you can resolve the withdrawal issue at ACR, however, I had a different problem which ACR has not responded to...I received a promotional email from ACR in which the subject was my ACR Password??? pretty insecure to send my password in an email..
This sounds like a fishing attempt. No site would ask for ur password like this. Just delete such emails.