Players Stats

B

BaDaZzz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If only there was a way to se players stats on 888Poker , like most of the big platforms. I wonder why they didnt have implemented that yet.

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Player statuses can be deceiving, it's better to follow their dynamics at the table and play according to their game that day.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sharkscope is very old u should have heard before =D

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If only there was a way to se players stats on 888Poker , like most of the big platforms. I wonder why they didnt have implemented that yet.
At 888 it is possible to make stats on individual players in the PC version. There is no such possibility in the mobile App, but there you can put pictures of animals, which also helps to identify the player's style. :unsure:

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sharkscope can help you... or some specific software...

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
get poketracker free trial or holdem manager to see stats on table

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
'Stats'
Pretty sure OP is referring to statistics as in VP$IP, PFR, 3B% etc.

I think the clue is when they say "like most of the big platforms" (do you guys know of any pokersites that implement Sharkscope stats. on the tables?)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
'Stats'
Pretty sure OP is referring to statistics as in VP$IP, PFR, 3B% etc.

I think the clue is when they say "like most of the big platforms" (do you guys know of any pokersites that implement Sharkscope stats. on the tables?)
As far as I know, no sites other than GG Poker has a build in HUD? And while GG Poker is the largest, they are not "most of the big platforms" but a single platform. But maybe OP mean "why does 888 not have a build in HUD like GG Poker?" And the answer to that is, that unlike GG Poker 888 Poker allow the use of external trackers. So if he is interested in stats like VPIP, PFR etc., then OP just need to get a tracker and start using it. The best trackers like PT4 are not free, but on the upside they are far more usefull both on and off the tables than GG Pokers build in HUD.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As far as I know, no sites other than GG Poker has a build in HUD? And while GG Poker is the largest, they are not "most of the big platforms" but a single platform. But maybe OP mean "why does 888 not have a build in HUD like GG Poker?" And the answer to that is, that unlike GG Poker 888 Poker allow the use of external trackers. So if he is interested in stats like VPIP, PFR etc., then OP just need to get a tracker and start using it. The best trackers like PT4 are not free, but on the upside they are far more usefull both on and off the tables than GG Pokers build in HUD.
iPoker Network sites have their own built in HUDs (ie. williamhill, Titan, etc.)
WPTGlobal gives VPIP/PFR stats. on cash game