Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Any good platforms to recommend?
Welcome to our community :)
If you are interested in sites where you can play, then I would first of all recommend that you pay attention to the sites where our freerolls are held. First of all, I recommend you to create an account at 888, but you can also pay attention to Replay Poker.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
pokerstars, did you try it?!... It îs a way to start to play and has good tourneys 😜

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
888 is the perfect site for a beginner. With freerolls running every hour, you can quickly build your first bankroll. Definitely give it a try, it's a safe and secure site, but you have to make your first deposit to get access to most tournaments.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
i think it can be kind of subjective, try most popular mention previously and make your choice

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I was starting out again today I would choose the market leader and biggest site which is GG poker. Pokerstars is also huge but is on the decline. If you just want somewhere to mess about on and not take too serious I would suggest 888 as it has much less serious players and lots of free games.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGPoker is amazingly the market leader even though it sucks. I would recommend you try either
Poker Stars and 888 Poker.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
888 - definitely. It's a great site, and for any beginner, it's a perfect option. I've been playing poker for almost 8 years now, and I've been playing at 888 since the very first days. Just like then, it's a great site for both beginners and experienced players. Playing there, you will really feel its advantages, and you will understand how many opportunities this site offers to its players.
Good luck :)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I recommend you play at GGPoker, it has great offers. I consider it to be the best room today, even better than in the good old days of PokerStars