Is it possible to play Replay Poker via a VPN?

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had a question because when I tried to access the Replay site from my mobile using the mobile internet, I couldn't do it. But when I downloaded the VPN, launched it, then I was able to access the site without any problems. So, my question is whether it is possible to play Replay poker through the VPN and whether it will be considered a violation. Please help me, if you know, advise me on this issue.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I saw a discussion about that on page 3 of the Official Replay Poker Support thread. That would probably also be the best place to ask the Replay Rep if it's legal.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I had a question because when I tried to access the Replay site from my mobile using the mobile internet, I couldn't do it. But when I downloaded the VPN, launched it, then I was able to access the site without any problems. So, my question is whether it is possible to play Replay poker through the VPN and whether it will be considered a violation. Please help me, if you know, advise me on this issue.
don't worry it's not a real money link so use whatever you want good luck !

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
don't worry it's not a real money link so use whatever you want good luck !
I am also interested in this issue. But I would like to be sure that this will not be a violation of the rules. You say that I don't have to worry, but in fact, if it is considered a violation of the rules, then it will be too late to worry. Therefore, it is better to clarify this issue as much as possible :)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I am also interested in this issue. But I would like to be sure that this will not be a violation of the rules. You say that I don't have to worry, but in fact, if it is considered a violation of the rules, then it will be too late to worry. Therefore, it is better to clarify this issue as much as possible :)
Using a VPN is not uncommon as it helps to achieve the desired results and VPN is widely distributed and offered

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this should be no problem because its a play money site and there are no limitations of people who are eligible to play.

Last edited:
antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think most countries are accepted at replay poker . No VPN is needed . I don't know about Russia . Anyway if you can't access it , use VPN and problem solved

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I can't imagine what the repercussions could possibly be it's a play chip poker site..... maybe post the question in their forum and ask them why you would need a VPN in the first place, gl

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I don't think there will be any problems. Nevertheless, you really should clarify this issue before you start playing through the VPN, it's the right thing to do :)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nothing really to clarify. He can play there with vpn 100%.

People only use them to circumvent rules of real money play (=geoblocking) on sites that offer real money play.

Replay does not offer direct real money play.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There is nothing really to clarify. He can play there with vpn 100%.

People only use them to circumvent rules of real money play (=geoblocking) on sites that offer real money play.

Replay does not offer direct real money play.
you are so smart well done my friend!(you got your platinum back you are rich now)

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Why would someone not be able to play on Replay without a VPN? Some countries don't allow certain types of card games?

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I once forgot to turn off the VPN and was playing . The only thing that changed was I played under the Canadian flag. . There were no problems afterwards .
I’m actually surprised that you can access replay poker with a VPN . This site is for unreal money

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once forgot to turn off the VPN and was playing . The only thing that changed was I played under the Canadian flag. . There were no problems afterwards .
I’m actually surprised that you can access replay poker with a VPN . This site is for unreal money
U are suprised that u can access a playmoney web site via a vpn? Do u know why vpn's do exist?

U saw that canadian flag because u were playing with a vpn with an adress from there.

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Definitely! You wouldn't want to go to make a withdrawal only to discover you've been breaking the TOS and end up getting your bankroll seized :(

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would someone not be able to play on Replay without a VPN? Some countries don't allow certain types of card games?
I am just wildly guessing here, but some internet providers might block "gambling sites" and have listed Replay as a such? Possibly without even knowing, its a play money only site? When I use the public internet in the train commuting to work, I can not access CardsChat without using my VPN. And presumably this is because, the train company has decided to block access to "gambling sites" and other content, which they consider inappropriate.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Definitely! You wouldn't want to go to make a withdrawal only to discover you've been breaking the TOS and end up getting your bankroll seized :(
I don't think the issue is the confiscation of the bankroll, but the issue is the blocking of the account and the subsequent inability to play in our CardsChat freerolls.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My mobile providers, and I have three of them, all of them block access to Replay. Apparently, our officials, when they decided to block gambling sites, took a radical approach and blocked all sites with the word poker in their names. Everything is as usual, nothing new here :)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely! You wouldn't want to go to make a withdrawal only to discover you've been breaking the TOS and end up getting your bankroll seized
Yes plus they might ban u from playing for breaking the TOS. imgaine that: banned from a playmoneysite that does not require verification 😦

Game over.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, sure! This poker room with conditional chips only, so you will not receive any sanctions. I myself sometimes play via VPN, so you can often see me under the US or Lithuanian flag. :p