Chebchoub

Poker is one of life's mysteries
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello everyone:
Yes, after my experience with the ACR room, I noticed that it is a room characterized by some realism in the distribution, and the truth is that it is very similar to live poker. I believe that this room does not restrict the program on the players, or its program is based on the characteristics of evaluating and scoring the players, which makes the distribution more realistic, like live poker. .
I noticed this thing, and I hope I'm not wrong.
I think that any poker room that bases its program on evaluating and rating the level of players is unrealistic and not useful for gaining experience.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not much fun playing there on a mobile device so I play there very little now. I refuse to buy a new computer just to play on there.

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play the sit-n-go one table games your cards aren't visible to you until your turn comes up.
I thought this is a feature that helps seem live a live game.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I haven't played there in quite a while, not sure what you're referring with a distribution program....,

haven't had a problem on any room I've played on and I've played on a lot,

.....can only play there on mobile and hate the mobile version,

also hate can't see cash tables until you sit, can't chat,

now you can't see your own damn cards until it's you turn?,

you can see your cards live and on any other site,

what a way to waste time....

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I haven't played there in quite a while, not sure what you're referring with a distribution program....,

haven't had a problem on any room I've played on and I've played on a lot,

.....can only play there on mobile and hate the mobile version,

also hate can't see cash tables until you sit, can't chat,

now you can't see your own damn cards until it's you turn?,

you can see your cards live and on any other site,

what a way to waste time....
Yes, I agree with you regarding the application. It is incomplete yet and requires some updating. As for the computer, it is normal like other poker rooms in terms of programming.
What caught my attention, and what is important to me and what is important to all poker players, is the reality of the random distribution without adhering to a programmed system determined by some poker rooms that affects the randomness of the distribution from one player to another.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone:
Yes, after my experience with the ACR room, I noticed that it is a room characterized by some realism in the distribution, and the truth is that it is very similar to live poker. I believe that this room does not restrict the program on the players, or its program is based on the characteristics of evaluating and scoring the players, which makes the distribution more realistic, like live poker. .
I think that any poker room that bases its program on evaluating and rating the level of players is unrealistic and not useful for gaining experience.
Lol what u saw was just a good run of cards, most likely in ur favour. Just wait untill u start to run bad there ☺️

online poker will never be like live poker but its pretty likely that a computer software is able to simulate randomness.

The rest of ur post i dont get. If u think other rooms distribute cards based on some scoring system/rating then u are plain wrong and its just riggie talk.

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I recently tried this room on my PC, it is an incredible room with great tournaments and many other things, it is a room that is growing exponentially.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, after my experience with the ACR room, I noticed that it is a room characterized by some realism in the distribution, and the truth is that it is very similar to live poker.
I agree, that ACR is very unlikely to be rigged, but so are all the other well known sites. So its not really an issue when choosing between them. Your statement is a bit like asking a stranger "did you stop beating your wife, yes or no?" Leaving out the option, that he was never beating his wife in the first place, or maybe he is not married.
It is not much fun playing there on a mobile device so I play there very little now. I refuse to buy a new computer just to play on there.
Fair enough. However I will say, that in order to play online poker for profit, it is nessesary to at least play from a laptop. So it depends on your goals. If you purely play for fun, then its fine to continue using your mobile device.
If you play the sit-n-go one table games your cards aren't visible to you until your turn comes up.
No idea why you had this experience. I am playing a SnG on ACR right now, and cards are visible, when they are dealt, just like on any other site. Hiding them would make no sense at all, since it would slow down action. Maybe its an error in the mobile client?

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I appreciate all your opinions and comments. Soon I will play on that site; feel free to send me any suggestion...

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I registered there, but I didn't like it ((I'm obviously very accustomed to the UI/UX of pokerstars, that I don't like any other poker site... This applies to both GG poker and ACR...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No idea why you had this experience. I am playing a SnG on ACR right now, and cards are visible, when they are dealt, just like on any other site. Hiding them would make no sense at all, since it would slow down action. Maybe its an error in the mobile client?
Cards are visible. Both on mobile and on desktop.

@Gutshot Gus could please provide a screenshot of this issue?

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hate acr RNG if you think its like live poker you aint played multi day events.....ACR has highest action card rating ive seen in last 25 years of any site...I played acr in 2003 won first online tournament on acr...then joined bugsy's place and poker school online....those early RNG's THEY were amazing so very close to real play a pocket seven hand was likely to run the table if had vs 2 other people....As close to a perfect online rng you will ever see....About 10 years ago ACR changed its rng...Now its a big hand action RNG and that is not great UNLESS you have plenty of money to throw around....You will have big peaks and valleys cause that is how the site is ran...

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
ACR is very large. popular with great service and integrity. With all the 'bots' in online poker, ACR is open about their efforts to curb this huge problem. But due to its sheer volume of players, bots are inevitable and variance can be high at times. Great site and community though!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I got to know ACR poker later than other poker rooms, it leaves a good impression. Some difficulties arose after the updates. But they were all solved.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play very little, I will not say that there is a simple RNG. It's better to take care of the psyche, that's why I don't play much there.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I will say ive done fine on ACR overall and have spoken to people in charge and head guy often over the years...he does try to do right by people and even gets RNG lab tested endorsed etc..just over the years 20 some ive went through probably close to 6-10 of these on acr...this is worst for my play style or how i prefer to play...Will say acr will not leave you bored...and if you got money to throw around you can really do well in cash games but MTT's? that can be brutal imo....As call it action RNG its geared for big pots so if your lucky? on coin flips? You can excel...If your more a trap style player in mtt's this is not the greatest RNG around:) But big room decent people running etc...

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Despite all the criticism with which you criticized ACR, I saw and noticed that this room simulates live poker in a way that greatly caught my attention, in addition to the fact that it enjoys good popularity, and is supported by professional poker stars in this field.
I noticed this difference when experimenting with this room.
I hope you will try this room so that we can have a discussion that benefits us and others.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Everyone knows that PokerStars, as a poker room, takes first place in terms of design, vision, and smoothness, as it is difficult to compare it with any other poker room, and this is what made us addicted to it more than others poker room and made us unable to leave it or try other poker sites to notice the difference between them.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate acr RNG if you think its like live poker you aint played multi day events.....ACR has highest action card rating ive seen in last 25 years of any site...I played acr in 2003 won first online tournament on acr...then joined bugsy's place and poker school online....those early RNG's THEY were amazing so very close to real play a pocket seven hand was likely to run the table if had vs 2 other people....As close to a perfect online rng you will ever see....About 10 years ago ACR changed its rng...Now its a big hand action RNG and that is not great UNLESS you have plenty of money to throw around....You will have big peaks and valleys cause that is how the site is ran...

I will say ive done fine on ACR overall and have spoken to people in charge and head guy often over the years...he does try to do right by people and even gets RNG lab tested endorsed etc..just over the years 20 some ive went through probably close to 6-10 of these on acr...this is worst for my play style or how i prefer to play...Will say acr will not leave you bored...and if you got money to throw around you can really do well in cash games but MTT's? that can be brutal imo....As call it action RNG its geared for big pots so if your lucky? on coin flips? You can excel...If your more a trap style player in mtt's this is not the greatest RNG around:) But big room decent people running etc...

@Poker Orifice

@fundiver199

what do u guys think about this? Me personally i doubt we need more opinions after this since everything, just everything one needs to know is in those amazing posts. I mean the guy already played in 2003 there, together with Chuck Norris in a 2 player pool 😮 He knows people in charge! (He probably means the people who answered him from support but whatever, in charge is in charge!)

Last edited:
Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Lol what u saw was just a good run of cards, most likely in ur favour. Just wait untill u start to run bad there ☺️

Online Poker will never be like live poker but its pretty likely that a computer software is able to simulate randomness.

The rest of ur post i dont get. If u think other rooms distribute cards based on some scoring system/rating then u are plain wrong and its just riggie talk.

I agree, that ACR is very unlikely to be rigged, but so are all the other well known sites. So its not really an issue when choosing between them. Your statement is a bit like asking a stranger "did you stop beating your wife, yes or no?" Leaving out the option, that he was never beating his wife in the first place, or maybe he is not married.
The topic may be somewhat annoying and difficult, but the issue requires experimenting with the room before giving any opinion.
Most importantly for this experience, ACR offers free tournaments all day and every day, so there is nothing wrong with experimenting😜

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone:
I don't know about the internal systems of this site and how its algorithms and programs work, but in general, ACR is a pretty good, safe and reliable site. I haven't actually played there for the last three years, since they stopped holding our CardsChat freerolls, but my account is still active, and it's quite possible that I will start playing there again in the near future.