iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi all!

I've never noticed that on ACR you can see opponents/your own action sequence if you hover your cursor over cards. I know there are some third-party software provides such an option, but I think it's pretty neat that there is a room which made it an in-built option. I definitely need it, especially while multi-tabling :) So props to ACR, I guess :D

Maybe some of you haven't noticed this before too lol

Example:

Action sequence

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will have to check that out
What does B stand for?

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is pretty cool. I have never noticed that. Thank You for sharing!

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hadn't noticed, I'm going to use it from now on too.
thanks for the tip.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not noticed this, and probably not going to use it much if at all. I try to keep track of the action, so its rare, that I will arrive at the river and not remember, what the opponent did on earlier streets ;)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not noticed this, and probably not going to use it much if at all. I try to keep track of the action, so its rare, that I will arrive at the river and not remember, what the opponent did on earlier streets ;)
I did not notice this too and I'm going to use it in the future. I'm a heavy weed user and I forget things all the time all day everyday 😭😂🤣

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi all!

I've never noticed that on ACR you can see opponents/your own action sequence if you hover your cursor over cards. I know there are some third-party software provides such an option, but I think it's pretty neat that there is a room which made it an in-built option. I definitely need it, especially while multi-tabling :) So props to ACR, I guess :D

Maybe some of you haven't noticed this before too lol

Example:

View attachment 362383
I didn't know that🤣

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I mean it seems like something I should be paying attention too already... but hey oh look a squirrel, good idea I guess😎👍

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
ACR - A Certain Ratio

Good band out of Manchester, back in the day. Signed to the famous Factory records, home of Joy Division, New Order and the Hacienda club. Tony Wilson, Happy Mondays, sure there's a few films out there.

How many poker sites does a person need? I'm thinking of ditching Replay and going back to pokerstars. Replay is shite.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ACR - A Certain Ratio

Good band out of Manchester, back in the day. Signed to the famous Factory records, home of Joy Division, New Order and the Hacienda club. Tony Wilson, Happy Mondays, sure there's a few films out there.

How many poker sites does a person need? I'm thinking of ditching Replay and going back to Pokerstars. Replay is shite.
What's wrong with Replay?

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
What's wrong with Replay?
I find it glitchy at times and just not as steady as something like Pokerstars where much of it is running off your hard driv.e.

If I'm listening to something off Youtube, say a podcast, at the same time as playing it can affect my connection heavily to the point of just timing out my hand which can be incredibly frustrating. Pokerstars just runs smoother and feels nicer. Pokerstars runs like a Ferrari compared to Replay, a diesel jeep.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could possibly be useful if playing a lot of tumbles and if forget one of the sequences. Thanks.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it glitchy at times and just not as steady as something like Pokerstars where much of it is running off your hard driv.e.

If I'm listening to something off Youtube, say a podcast, at the same time as playing it can affect my connection heavily to the point of just timing out my hand which can be incredibly frustrating. Pokerstars just runs smoother and feels nicer. Pokerstars runs like a Ferrari compared to Replay, a diesel jeep.
Probably because its a browser site. I would listen podcasts or do other stuff on ur phone while playing to avoid these problems.

What specs does ur pc have?

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Probably because its a browser site. I would listen podcasts or do other stuff on ur phone while playing to avoid these problems.

What specs does ur pc have?
Exactly because its a browser site. 👍🏼

Laptop with A4 AMD processor. It's about 5 years old. I have a couple of other laptops with better specs for DJing and also in my studio but the old Lenovo is a good workhorse for around the house.
I'm typing this now on my phone while playing a tourney on the laptop.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly because its a browser site. 👍🏼

Laptop with A4 AMD processor. It's about 5 years old. I have a couple of other laptops with better specs for DJing and also in my studio but the old Lenovo is a good workhorse for around the house.
I'm typing this now on my phone while playing a tourney on the laptop.
How much ram? If its only 4 then this could also be the issue.

Everything above should work flawlessly.

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing of r a few years there and hadn't realized. Thanks for sharing!

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
How much ram? If its only 4 then this could also be the issue.

Everything above should work flawlessly.

I put extra RAM in there myself, the problem is it's full up with music and mixes (only 116 MB free on my HD).

I'm about to clear up a few gig now. Was too busy last night.

It was glitching again last night and that's when I sometimes just chuck all my chips in and go to bed after an hour. My fault, and it would probably be the same on pokerstars tbf.

Sorry to the OP for going off topic there.

Back to ACR!!

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Unfortunately I can't say anything about this . I miss ACR . I can't get my laptop to run on Windows 10 .
Good luck to all

I used to remember that when you hover over another player, it shows what country they are from. Apparently this is after the update. I’m also interested in knowing what it is.

Last edited:
iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I used to remember that when you hover over another player, it shows what country they are from. Apparently this is after the update. I’m also interested in knowing what it is.
One can still see the player's country as usual. From what I've noticed, this action sequence appear when hovering over the spot where the cards are connecting/intersecting (y)

rhoudini

rhoudini

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good feature, maybe a tendency of poker rooms for the future is to reduce some barriers for recreational players. That's why GG and partypoker banned third-part HUDs that usually only pros could afford.