Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Loser who didn't give up and it's difficult to qualify in this line, a study from Harvard University showed that those who have already lost in a venture have an advantage when it comes to starting over However, when you start again, your persistence should not solve the problem, try to learn a little more, a teacher of mine taught me That studies never end

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey, are you in Harvard?
No friend, this was research carried out at the university that showed such statistics that you should not give up but try to improve your talent

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Loser who didn't give up and it's difficult to qualify in this line, a study from Harvard University showed that those who have already lost in a venture have an advantage when it comes to starting over However, when you start again, your persistence should not solve the problem, try to learn a little more, a teacher of mine taught me That studies never end
Obviously, your teacher was a wise man. I also believe that only those who never give up are the true winners. I adhere to the concept that everything is in my hands and depends only on me, and my ability to just keep going step by step towards the goal. The one who does not give up is the one who eventually becomes the winner.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The real study is in self-knowledge.
It is the source of all knowledge, you can study a thousand books, graduate from a good college and be a complete failure.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The real study is in self-knowledge.
It is the source of all knowledge, you can study a thousand books, graduate from a good college and be a complete failure.
Research shows that a beginner has a lower percentage than a person who has already tried and failed; however, the experience of failure does not attribute anything to anything, i.e. there is no point in you having lost And when you try again you commit the same attitude

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Research shows that a beginner has a lower percentage than a person who has already tried and failed; however, the experience of failure does not attribute anything to anything, i.e. there is no point in you having lost And when you try again you commit the same attitude
It is? What a cool research. And how is reality?:ROFLMAO:

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What constitutes an error? something that didn't get the result you didn't expect? And what can you tell me about the story I saw these days about a businessman who is now a multimillionaire. He stated that he went bankrupt 17 times and asked himself: what did I do differently between the 17th and 18th attempt?

And he did absolutely nothing, he claims he doesn't know the difference in his performance. Soon his theory went to space :)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can do everything right and everything go wrong, it doesn't matter. The result doesn't matter, but the journey does.
Everything is relative, there are people who are famous, successful in business, but are unhappy and lonely, others are excellent at what they do but only work hard, and often have an empty life and feel incomplete.
What I mean by this is that everyone has their own path and knows what success is for them and what is important. The end result is just the icing on the cake, and how you build your cake is up to you.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Human beings have the peculiarity of always looking for points of comparison to hold on to and try to control life and events, but in truth the life and mysteries of God are infinite and we cannot explain them or put them on a table and make things as simple as that. The world is not fair and each case is different, and the only one who knows exactly what each one has to go through is God, and we cannot judge any path or form of anything else, often our path can serve as inspiration or partially teach something to a similar person, but each path is unique. Imagine if everything had an exact formula? And a study, how easy it would be, everyone would be rich, everyone would be successful and people would be like equal robots, depending on their areas of activity, although it is almost the same thing, nowadays there are many automatic people.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What constitutes an error? something that didn't get the result you didn't expect? And what can you tell me about the story I saw these days about a businessman who is now a multimillionaire. He stated that he went bankrupt 17 times and asked himself: what did I do differently between the 17th and 18th attempt?

And he did absolutely nothing, he claims he doesn't know the difference in his performance. Soon his theory went to space :)
Can you tell me something, if you were the best player today then everyone knows your way of playing if the villain uses his strategy over yours? Who would certainly have the advantage? Villain, so you have to differentiate your moves, if you continue making the same movements, the villain will already have a counter attack the moment you make your action. About the businessman he had Another sixteen attempts to improve his behavior, so it cannot be said that he did not change anything between the first defeat and his success.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you tell me something, if you were the best player today then everyone knows your way of playing if the villain uses his strategy over yours? Who would certainly have the advantage? Villain, so you have to differentiate your moves, if you continue making the same movements, the villain will already have a counter attack the moment you make your action. About the businessman he had Another sixteen attempts to improve his behavior, so it cannot be said that he did not change anything between the first defeat and his success.
:censored: