ACR - Letting go some of their Twitch Streamers

S

SpaceMage

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you all know of the culling of the streamers streaming on twitch.

The people who have been let go say it is a result of changes to the ACR business model. They are moving away from a twitch model of their streamers running giveaways and those sorts of things.

Possibly a mistake as those streamers were pushing the majority of their ACR payments into other layers BRs.

This could also be the reason for them pulling out of the CardsChat freerolls.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This could also be the reason for them pulling out of the CardsChat freerolls.
It was CardsChat, who decided to no longer be affiliated with unregulated sites. The idea was to eventually be in a position to get into the regulated US market, if and when such a market becomes a reality.

S

SpaceMage

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It was CardsChat, who decided to no longer be affiliated with unregulated sites. The idea was to eventually be in a position to get into the regulated US market, if and when such a market becomes a reality.
Oh, right. Thanks, I thought it was the other way around.

I thought cardschat was an American site.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
And also, CardsChat stopped having tournaments at ACR quite some time ago.

And ACR let go some of the streamers/stormers. I believe most of them are still with ACR.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
if they do not generate many new customers , then its the right decision . after all its a business . i remember watching some of them , i saw their total followers , very low number , and their live games have low viewers . if some of them didnt have some freerolls for their viewers , then their viewers would be less than 10 , i guarantee that .