Account suspended at BCP

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, my account was suspended about a year ago and I can get it back if I can answer these questions right. How on earth can anyone possibly answer these correct? 7-10 are impossible to remember. I should say this account hasn't been used in almost a year. I was supposed to get my picture ID renewed so it was up to date, and they would accept it but now that it new they are throwing these questions at me, like anyone can remember.

1) User Name:
2) Full name:
3) Date of Birth:
4) Full Address:
5) Phone Number:
6) Registered Email Address:
7) When was your last password change?
8) What is your account balance?
9) When was your last deposit date?
10) When was your last login date?

1) User Name:
2) Full name:
3) Date of Birth:
4) Full Address:
5) Phone Number:
7) Date of account creation
8) Amount of first deposit
9) Current account balance
10) Preferred kind of game (cash games or tournaments)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So, my account was suspended about a year ago and I can get it back if I can answer these questions right. How on earth can anyone possibly answer these correct? 7-10 are impossible to remember. I should say this account hasn't been used in almost a year. I was supposed to get my picture ID renewed so it was up to date, and they would accept it but now that it new they are throwing these questions at me, like anyone can remember.

1) User Name:
2) Full name:
3) Date of Birth:
4) Full Address:
5) Phone Number:

1) User Name:
2) Full name:
3) Date of Birth:
4) Full Address:
5) Phone Number:
What site created such a quest for you?

All I can say is, just try to answer the questions you can answer, and the more the better. Then there is a chance that your account will be restored, even though you could not answer some of the questions.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And maybe the answers dont need to be that precise. Like maybe its enough to know, your account balance was "around $500", rather than it was exactly $421.72. Or that you opened the account around 2011 rather than on 5. june 2011.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Seems like a tough one. Might be time to try a different site.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

All I can say is, just try to answer the questions you can answer, and the more the better. Then there is a chance that your account will be restored, even though you could not answer some of the questions.
I answered the questions both times all but the last 3 on each and still no good. They said it has to be all questions answered precise.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I answered the questions both times all but the last 3 on each and still no good. They said it has to be all questions answered precise.
tell me who did that pain to you bro I will try to help!

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Can't you check your bank statement to see when you last deposited?

If you use a HUD, this would tell you when you last logged in, i.e. the last date you have hands played on the site.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

1) User Name:
2) Full name:
3) Date of Birth:
4) Full Address:
5) Phone Number:

1) User Name:
2) Full name:
3) Date of Birth:
4) Full Address:
5) Phone Number:
I should also add t
tell me who did that pain to you bro I will try to help!
at 1st it was yen and then zoe

Can't you check your bank statement to see when you last deposited?

If you use a HUD, this would tell you when you last logged in, i.e. the last date you have hands played on the site.
Since I have no clue what HUD is will say I don't use it. This account has been inactive for about a year because they wanted a state ID to prove who I am. I sent it to them and now they want these unanswerable questions answered.

BCP

Thanks, and I did answer all I could, but they said I have to answer all of the correct.

What site would that be?
BCP

I should also add t

at 1st it was yen and then zoe
It was BCP

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much money do you have sitting on the site? If its an insignificant amount, maybe easier to let it go and play somewhere else? Also why was your account suspended in the first place? Many of us play on BCP or ACR, and nobody except you have had this problem. So seems like a bit of a one-off, and unless there is significant money at stake, maybe just forget it and pick another fight?

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How much money do you have sitting on the site? If its an insignificant amount, maybe easier to let it go and play somewhere else? Also why was your account suspended in the first place? Many of us play on BCP or ACR, and nobody except you have had this problem. So seems like a bit of a one-off, and unless there is significant money at stake, maybe just forget it and pick another fight?
They did an update and when they did this my password was gone. I requested a reset and waited for the verification link that never came. They wanted an ID. I sent them mine, which was outdated, and they couldn't accept it which was fine. I mean I figured they would say no. Mind you this was happening during the covid outbreak, and I couldn't get a renew ID. I finally got one and sent the new one to them and they threw them questions at me. I didn't have much, less than $20. I emailed them yesterday and told them to 1st delete my account permanently and 2nd to shove it.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
They did an update and when they did this my password was gone. I requested a reset and waited for the verification link that never came. They wanted an ID. I sent them mine, which was outdated, and they couldn't accept it which was fine. I mean I figured they would say no. Mind you this was happening during the covid outbreak, and I couldn't get a renew ID. I finally got one and sent the new one to them and they threw them questions at me. I didn't have much, less than $20. I emailed them yesterday and told them to 1st delete my account permanently and 2nd to shove it.
do not play those poker links that are not popular
good thing it's only $20 and not the $2000 they stole

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do not play those poker links that are not popular
Not really sure what you mean? Among the unregulated sites, which are available to people living in most of the US, ACR/BCP is among the largest and also most reputable. But sure if you can choose to play on pokerstars or GG Poker, that is generally going to be safer, and there is more activity. GG Poker dont have SnGs though, which ACR/BCP does. And while PokerStars do have SnGs, many of them are now overly raked, and there is no leaderboard. So for SnGs specifically ACR/BCP is actually one of the best choises currently.
good thing it's only $20 and not the $2000 they stole
Absolutely. And a bit strange, they make it so difficult to regain access to an account with only $20 sitting in it. But again I have been active in the forum since 2019 and have never heard someone else have a similar problem with ACR/BCP. So seems like a bit of a one-off and therefore not something to really worry about for other people playing on ACR/BCP. Sending an expired ID likely did not improve OPs situation by the way. COVID or not COVID this is not something, I would recommend others to try.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you're a tournament player you might be able to use sharkscope to see the date of your first tournament played as well as last day you logged in.

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That’s bad. It’s really weird all these questions. The first ones are ok, but the last 4 it’s very difficult to answer, almost impossible. But besides their rakeback, which is ok, BCP is not that good anyway.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s bad. It’s really weird all these questions. The first ones are ok, but the last 4 it’s very difficult to answer, almost impossible. But besides their rakeback, which is ok, BCP is not that good anyway.
Yeah, I played for "fun" there. I liked the 4:30 Omaha hi/lo and the 11:30 Omaha hi/lo BO ... was playing the $1.65 Omaha hi/lo sng until they changed it so you can't see your cards until it's your turn to act. I couldn't get used to it. I haven't deposited in a very long time hence why I can't remember. All the cash ($49) I had on it was earned from freerolls then sng and the $1.65 so no great loss. It was just back handed questions and hoops they wanted me to jump through. I kept the emails in case someone wanted to say it is made up lol

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you answer some of these questions , they can and will show understanding of you can't remember some details . They just want to be sure who you are , that you ate the true owner of this account .

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you answer some of these questions , they can and will show understanding of you can't remember some details . They just want to be sure who you are , that you ate the true owner of this account .
You would think they would understand but they didn't. I was told by email that all 10 have to be answered correctly.