Chips
Lucky me I didnt enter today... :(

S

SpaceMage

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
All the tables have closed on ACR. Lobby says all tournaments are 'Finished'.
Something going on there :(
This has happened before.

I think ACR refunded all fees and loses.

Can anyone confirm this from first-hand experience.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
thats why I dont play there!
You don't even know what was happening (or why).

Tell the truth. The REAL reason you don't play on there is because they don't schedule hundreds of useless satellite freerolls that pay out 1 ticket for every 1,000 entrants (when you win a ticket to another worthless freeroll and then another... )

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
You don't even know what was happening (or why).

Tell the truth. The REAL reason you don't play on there is because they don't schedule hundreds of useless satellite freerolls that pay out 1 ticket for every 1,000 entrants (when you win a ticket to another worthless freeroll and then another... )
Or maybe because only Boomers play at ACR and ignore the fact that ACR is inferior to any other major room.
Their coding is so pathetic, no other site has problems with hackers and bots in that quantity.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Or maybe because only Boomers play at ACR and ignore the fact that ACR is inferior to any other major room.
Their coding is so pathetic, no other site has problems with hackers and bots in that quantity.
Many (known) players all over the world do play there. Yes the have their problems but have they are definitely not the worst of the worst on the market. At least they offer sit and goes and decent rackeback.

Luckyfishkid probably not playing there because he was not able to find the freeroll section and thats it.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like it must have been a server crash. Everything up and running just fine now. As others have said, there is a cancellation policy, so tournament players affected by the crash will get a refund.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
This has happened before.

I think ACR refunded all fees and loses.

Can anyone confirm this from first-hand experience.

Correct! I was playing $50 Freeroll - near ITM it suddenly stopped, the pop up window showed the Tourney is cancelled and I was credited $0.07 as I was down the standings.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How would you know? Are you basing this on assumptions?
How could one find this out? Maybe it's actually the "ME"llenials who play there the most?

Admittedly I have no clue and wouldn't begin to profess to know. I don't even think it's possible to see what country players are playing from on there these days... only a GENIUS would be able to blindly predict their ages.

When I've played on ACR & BCP, it's been a profitable venture for me. I play the 25nl Blitz tables there but I haven't actually played on there for a few months now. And no, I wasn't playing on there today either... because nobody was, lol. No 'ME'llenials because they already knew it wasn't running before they even bothered to log in.

I'm gonna go find ME a slick-lookin' site with some fancy lights & emojis... with big freerolls. later.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those problems seem to continue. Cant login today. Neither on Acr nor on BCP.