Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Okay, but can we talk about the bucket hats? First Phil Ivey, now Justin Carey. Having 1st and 2nd finishes... I predict we're going to see more bucket hats at the table lol.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
Okay, but can we talk about the bucket hats? First Phil Ivey, now Justin Carey. Having 1st and 2nd finishes... I predict we're going to see more bucket hats at the table lol.
The bucket hats have got to go, they look like grandpa out at the fishing hole....there has got to a cooler looking hat than that to wear(y)

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its always fun when your cards come !

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a crazy river!Congratulations to the new millionaire

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's just an all in pre flop that's pretty much a flip. So boring when players just give up, especially at the final two. That was what.. 47bb vs 84bb? Lots of poker still to go but these two must not really care much about who gets first or second.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's just an all in pre flop that's pretty much a flip. So boring when players just give up, especially at the final two. That was what.. 47bb vs 84bb? Lots of poker still to go but these two must not really care much about who gets first or second.
Wrong. It was roughly 25 bb against 47 bb.

This was an intense HU Moment and one guy just decided to limp ship 22 for 25bb and the other guy snapped that off on A10. Not a big fan of both plays with those stacks tbh but i dont see anyone giving up.

The one thing u got right is that it was a coinflip 😉

On a side note: wsop does not allow official deals. So who knows if they made an under the table agreement prior to HU.

Last edited:
WSOP Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Top 10 Games