Wiktor Malinowski wins $4.8 million in Montenegro at the Triton Poker Super High Roller Series

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
From Poland, Wiktor Malinowski, 29 years old, bought into the Triton Poker Super High Roller Series event in Montenegro for $212,000 and defeated 60 players to win the title. Wiktor won a cool $4.8 Million from a $18.6 Million prize pool. This is his second win in a super high stakes poker tournament.

Wiktor also plays on international poker sites with the nickname 'limitless'.

More details of this tournament can be found here >>> Wiktor Malinowski Wins $4.8 Million in $200,000 Triton Poker Super High Roller Event in Montenegro

Champion-Wiktor-Malinowski_2024-Triton-SHRS-Montenegro_EV11-200K-NLH-8-Handed_Final-Table_Giron_JG51989.jpg

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Besides being good, he has the money to play in whatever tournament he wants, that's a high level!
Thank you for always keeping us well informed about what's happening in live poker with excellent players!(y):)

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
High stakes online tournament crusher for years.

they put up great content on youtube from triton. have a couple of weeks off work, looking forward to catching up on all the action

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
A 'live re-run' of the Triton Poker Super High Roller Series came up in my Youtube feed this morning.

I won't bother watching it now the result is spoiled. C'est la vie.

Here it is if anyone is interested.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats a big score ! And I would think there were plenty of solid opponents .

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A 'live re-run' of the Triton Poker Super High Roller Series came up in my Youtube feed this morning.

I won't bother watching it now the result is spoiled. C'est la vie.

Here it is if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the link and sorry for the spoiler.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Thanks for the link and sorry for the spoiler.
I'd rather have the updates than the odd spoiler here and there. Thanks @Shells

Now I'm back playing more I don't have the time to watch much poker. I do love a final table highlights package though.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
and Nikita Bodyakovsky took 5th place in this tournament, which amounted to 1,400 million)))

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
and Nikita Bodyakovsky took 5th place in this tournament, which amounted to 1,400 million)))
That's right!

And Adrian Mateos is approaching a milestone with his 2nd place finish. :)

(from the article)
Runner-up Adrian Mateos was also going for his second Triton Super High Roller title of the month. He just won the series’ $50,000 offering for $1,761,000 just six days before bowing out in second-place for $3,292,000. He will most likely become a $50 million man sometime this year.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
That's right!

And Adrian Mateos is approaching a milestone with his 2nd place finish. :)

(from the article)
Runner-up Adrian Mateos was also going for his second Triton Super High Roller title of the month. He just won the series’ $50,000 offering for $1,761,000 just six days before bowing out in second-place for $3,292,000. He will most likely become a $50 million man sometime this year.
I follow Nikita's career more... last year he won the newt, this year he became the fifth... and so he has good results... in my opinion, he is now almost the top regular))

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Poker is one of life's mysteries
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
He won a respectable award, and has become a distinguished figure in the world of poker:)

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Victor is actually from Belarus, from Minsk. Happy for my fellow countryman!
yes, I found out about it myself yesterday)) I also found out that outside of poker, he sponsors a football team from the second division... something like that)))

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good for him, mbn to have this kind of luck at donkments.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
He is the best Polish player.