Michigan joins Nevada and New Jersey to play WSOP Online

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Michigan is now part of the three-state online poker network with wsop Online. This means Michigan can play for bracelets with New Jersey and Nevada just in time for the world series of poker Events!

More information is included in the link below including a schedule of events available.

WSOP Online Folds Michigan Players into Network Just in Time for Bracelet Events

wsop-online-schedule-mi-nv-nj-445x1200.jpeg

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Michigan is now part of the three-state online poker network with WSOP Online. This means Michigan can play for bracelets with New Jersey and Nevada just in time for the World Series of Poker Events!

More information is included in the link below including a schedule of events available.

WSOP Online Folds Michigan Players into Network Just in Time for Bracelet Events

wsop-online-schedule-mi-nv-nj-445x1200.jpeg
Does anyone have an estimate of the combined player pool for these three states?

Is 50,000 too generous of an estimate?

Thanks.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Does anyone have an estimate of the combined player pool for these three states?

Is 50,000 too generous of an estimate?

Thanks.
Good question. I don't know how they could predict the numbers since the addition of Michigan is new and who knows how many may travel to those states to play online. I could not find the total number of online players for 2023 bracelet events, which might give you some idea of what New Jersey and Nevada experienced, then add to possible Michigan numbers. So, maybe your estimate is generous but why not shoot high, right?!

(If I see anything, I'll be sure to answer.)

WSOP