thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So i won a bit and played throughout some of the wsop games etc...The software I give a b - they had many years now to work the kinks out from jersey and vegas and it definitely had a few issues.....Now the website is junk the cashier system depositing worked but captcha is messed up today on withdrawal they also want full bank statement etc....So is not something im happy with customer service has ignored ?'s three times out of three for emails and just sent me to terms etc... instead of answering ?s ...So ya they need work i cut into them a bit about the big three back in 2008 and how they think its ok to run a sloppy ship so far....Hopefully wakes up a bit...I will probably wind up talking on phone to them regarding these issues so will update as I work through this...But ya used chrome apple phone and edge and all their website withdrawal links had issues...Again that is a D not a b- but give software how ran a b- after time has had....Its not junk but ya they need a web master and to work out the kinks....Ill stay on this as I go along ill also be updating pokerstars Michigan and betmgm down the road here as go along and they have better tournaments then are offering right now...More vegas seats etc...

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
so update gave them a little hell they assigned me a MANAGER who called me gave me a private link and yep worked great now waiting on funds to hit bank account but this moved them str8 up to a B+ in my book....We will see how long the withdraw process takes now me im good if is done in 10 business days KNOW is others who would want instant bitcoin or whatever....Always been ok sites take a week or so to transfer money to bank and is a new system new site etc.. is best if done right ill let you know the time frame and probably close this chapter for now when get the funds :) Yet very happy they got in touch with a manager so fast etc...

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
not going as should...mindblowing...so they use a financial institution and its my responsibility to contact these people ive never heard of give access to account? so they will accept the payment and send me my money? YA big no so alternative is paypal put money in account even though directed to bank have to do a small deposit of 10 to withdraw whatever....I tried to do paypal in first place deposit but they dont accept unless money is in account not by the bank....Ya this is plain weird

WSOP