Can't withdraw to debit card (NetBet)

InnerForce

InnerForce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposited with debit card and i wanted to withdraw to the same card but they refuse and they tell me to deposit with Ecopayz or Muchbetter and they will send me the money there.
Why would they accept deposit with credit/debit cards if i cannot withdraw to my debit card...
Does anyone have experience with Ecopayz or Muchbetter ?
After i withdraw to Ecopayz or Muchbetter can i send money to my debit card and are there any fees ?

Attachments

• IMG_20240604_154523.jpg
    IMG_20240604_154523.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 6
finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

There might be restrictions on gambling transactions in your country or at your bank. I do have such restrictions in my country and some of the online poker sites accept deposits, but can't send me money, majority of other poker sites simply don't accept any bank card transactions. You can use skrill or neteller, or both because when you deposit to Skrill or Neteller they ask you if money from your bank card will be used for gamling... There is a way to bypass this by exchanging money from one payment system to another using built-in service. Google it. Fees are ~7%.

Have not tried Ecopayz or Muchbetter, if you're going to try them then please let us know if it went through easily and what fee have you paid.
Thanks.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What country are you in.
It is going to make HUGE differences and what will happen how you have it now is you will have members posting info. that is not relevant to your situation. ie. In canada we don't have Neteller or Skrill to use for dep/wd methods to online gaming sites. (we did in the past but not for many years now).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do know a member on here who was using Ecopayz. He is a Canadian resident.