A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Coming across terms and conditions on most of their online poker sites, could you withdraw more than you deposited?(seems a silly question but if it were like this with every player the shop closed a long time ago 😀)
Do you do this repeatedly? How do you accomplish this?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. The money won comes from other players and not from the shop itself.

Regards

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Also here under the same aspect: you encountered problems in the withdrawal process evoking various reasons under a polite aspect, being postponed 😀

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The thing is, I'd like to try something that involves me maybe more than usual, and I'd like to know what to expect. Thank you very much to everyone who was and has something to say

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
On all the sites I play on, I only made the minimum deposit required by the room to be able to link my bank account to the site, and I never made any more deposits.

I've already made a lot of withdrawals in all the rooms I play, the only room I haven't been able to withdraw from is WPT Global, they still haven't approved the documentation I sent, I don't know why.

But I don't care because I'm no longer playing in that room, despite having a bankroll of $394.00, the only room that blocked my withdrawal was pokerstars in my last order, and it was precisely at the time that they stopped offering the Cardschat freerolls.

Pokerstars sent me an email message claiming that I should play more of their tournaments to be able to release the withdrawal, I currently have a BR of $77.00, but I haven't played anything in this room.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
On all the sites I play on, I only made the minimum deposit required by the room to be able to link my bank account to the site, and I never made any more deposits.

I've already made a lot of withdrawals in all the rooms I play, the only room I haven't been able to withdraw from is WPT Global, they still haven't approved the documentation I sent, I don't know why.

But I don't care because I'm no longer playing in that room, despite having a Bankroll of $394.00, the only room that blocked my withdrawal was Pokerstars in my last order, and it was precisely at the time that they stopped offering the Cardschat freerolls.

Pokerstars sent me an email message claiming that I should play more of their tournaments to be able to release the withdrawal, I currently have a BR of $77.00, but I haven't played anything in this room.
Thank you very much sir, and this is how I gather information too. I'm not surprised what happened to you on PokerStars, although it has many similar, even more interesting stories, like the story of Roky last year I'm going to put something up on this site, the others are still new to me and some I really can't appreciate....hate 888 since their inception: much hype for nothing and no improvements, I just reinstalled it because I gratefully joined the CC

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hate 888 since their inception: much hype for nothing and no improvements, I just reinstalled it because I gratefully joined the CC
I've never had any problems with 888, I've been playing at this room for a long time, they've never denied me a withdrawal, the only drawback with them is that they take a while to deposit the money into the account, about three business days.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Coming across terms and conditions on most of their online poker sites, could you withdraw more than you deposited?(seems a silly question but if it were like this with every player the shop closed a long time ago 😀)
Hi :)
I only make a deposit once a year, and I do it solely to have an affordable withdrawal method. I don't withdraw as often as I would like, however I definitely withdraw at least $100 once a quarter. I think on average, I withdraw $500 a year from one site, with a deposit of $10.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The thing is, I'd like to try something that involves me maybe more than usual, and I'd like to know what to expect. Thank you very much to everyone who was and has something to say
Hello Viorel :),
Personally, I have withdrawn from PS and ACR way more than I have deposited. I don't know about the other sites though.
And as mentioned above, the funds you withdraw come from the players, not from the house. So, they will never go broke as they make tons of money collecting the rake from every single table 24/7.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I mean if you could only withdraw what you deposit what's the point?.....,
beyond that not every player is successful and that's how you get paid,
the house makes it's money from rake, the more you play the more they make👍

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Thank you very much for your comments, I rely on it! In my short time with you I gained confidence in CC and decided to listen. Once again thank you.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The answer is obvious, to withdraw more than you deposited you just have to play. If you lose constantly you will never withdraw more than you deposited