What opportunities does online poker offer?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
1. earn money
2. lose money
3.to maintain some kind of hope in people's minds that everything will be fine
4.to perceive the game of poker as an interesting way of spending time, but paying for it with your own money
5.help someone rich earn more money (for example, the owner of an online poker link)

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1. earn money
2. lose money
4.to perceive the game of poker as an interesting way of spending time, but paying for it with your own money
5.help someone rich earn more money (for example, the owner of an online poker link)
1 competition
2 meet friends who share goals outlook etc
3 is a great game

being a gamer 1 and 3 are my biggest factors..been playing games sports etc.. since probably 5 years old 50 years later this is one of the few games I can play and compete and at times do very well ....at one point was about money...for me its a younger mans sport so its now just the competitive fun factor

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In online poker, everyone gets what they can handle.

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
6. Freedom. Earning money doing what you love, being able to travel and relax whenever you want.

userX

userX

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. earn money
2. lose money
In my opinion, poker offers players two of the most versatile opportunities:
1. First of all, poker is a great entertainment and everyone can have a good time playing their favourite games.
2. Poker can be a source of additional income for a player.
That's exactly what poker is for me. First of all, it's a favourite hobby, and secondly, it's a source of additional income :)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, this is an opportunity to earn money :)
I don't usually do things that don't bring me profit :)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Meeting great minds over the internet

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which is exactly the same as most other interesting ways of spending time. If you go to the disco with your friends, you are paying for it with your own money, and you are helping the rich owners earn more money. The good thing about online poker is, it can pretty much be as expensive or cheap, as you want it to. Even disregarding freerolls you can have fun playing for as little as a dollar or even less. And even the worst players win sometimes, so maybe they can play 5 tournaments for a dollar. Whereas if you go to the disco in a rich country, it would be difficult not to spend at least $50 on an evening.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The only Positive in Poker is the best hand is going to Win!
The Negative is will you be holding it?

Poker depends on your own attitude towards the game, Throwing $50 into the site every month expecting to win millions is a Dream that seldomly comes true, Having the Patience to graft and grind away at freerolls and micro stake games, building a bankroll to climb the Ladder to Higher Stakes is Dedication.
Poker is a Hobby for most that don't necessarily want to win millions, They just want to spend a little time playing for Fun, Much like the Anglers that will spend hours at the side of a Pond trying to catch the Big one, only to let them all go when they are finished.
Nothing wrong in having dreams, just don't come crying "Rigged or Crooked" when you lose.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it makes it easier for us to access the game without having to leave home.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Players can choose between cash, sit and go and large multi-table tournaments, ensuring there is always a game to suit their preferences.Online poker is attractive for those who love this card game but cannot find a company of like-minded people, and those who dream of easy money. But not everything is as simple as it seems.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
poker is such a range of emotions from joy to sadness and vice versa from sadness to joy)))

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cheap entertainment. Well can be if you want to.

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. earn money
2. lose money
For me, it's an opportunity to earn money and a chance to have fun and spend my free time.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Entertainment, earnings, interesting leisure.
These are the three key factors that motivate me to play.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
online poker offers a source of extra income, a hobby and great fun

ninocabral

ninocabral

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For many, poker is a hobby where you can make money and it is also a way to make money professionally with it, poker is different for each type of person, almost everything on the list fits with poker but it varies from person to person

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
For me, poker is first and foremost entertainment that allows me to escape from the stress of my working days. Playing poker I mentally relax. I play at home, in a comfortable environment, and the game allows me to get away from my daily routine.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Online poker give you freedom to play poker naked while you eating ice-cream! 😄🤩

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
my main thing is the ability to be able to play on the go