5) Lost Hands at the show dawn
6) Hands that were ahead and equity held
7) Hands that was behind and equity held
8) Hands that was in front and lost
9) Hands that was behind and won
10)Total flips played
11) flip coin situations I missed
12)Flip Coin Situations I've Won

*Considering from 56% to 99% as hands I was in front, thus doing after large sampling the average margin of the % I was ahead. Applying the same formula for inverse situations. That is: hands that I was behind with the inverse parameter that I would have 44% or less of chances.

*Flip situations will be considered between 45% to 55% for both parties, also making a final average just to ensure that this item is in the 50/50 margin in a large sample. (Note some hands that are genuine flips show an oscillation in the hud between 56% and 55% of equity or between 44% and 45% but they will be calculated correctly with detail and screenshots proving except cases of flip coin that block like TT vs AKo for example, but in this case the equity exceeds the threshold of even 56%)

*I will take screenshots of all situations in the hud except for items 1;2;3;4;5 because there is not much need. However, the database will always be available for the purpose of authenticity of the study, free from trends or deviations.

* Total hands won in show dawn item 4 include tie hands that appear as wins on the HUD and also split equity hands such as 33/33/33/3-handed or 25/25/25/25/4-handed for example. therefore, there may be a discrepancy in the sum of items 6;7;8;9;10 , not matching the total number of hands involving show dawn , so we will use the total sum or crossing of such items among themselves to determine the comparative parameter.

*The most relevant items for research on equity are items: 6;7;8;9;10;11;12;13. Therefore, items: 1;2;3;4;5 will be for personal use or only for purposes of evidence or later use if necessary comparisons.

*New parameters and criteria may be added according to the need of the study, in order to determine and collect data with greater precision and detail, thus being able to add new criteria during the course of the study.

*Flip coins are easier and can be compared with each other in a large sample, having to be as close to 50/50 or the final calculated average.

*The sum of hands without losses and gains + hands won without show dawn + hands lost without show dawn + hands won at show dawn + hands lost at show dawn is = the total number of hands. (for mathematical authenticity purposes) real proof

*The sum of items 4 and 5 minus items 6;7;8;9;10 is equal to item 13.

*The sum of items 4 and 5 minus Item 13 minus item 10 is equal to the comparison ceiling for items 6;7;8;9 or , the sum of items 6;7;8;9 is equal to the ceiling of comparison of the isolated mesos.

*The sum of items *4 and *5 is the total margin of hands for the show dawn, ie 100%. Where inside are all the situations of items 6;7;8;9;10 serving as a ceiling for proportional comparison of the same.

*The sum of items 6;7 is equal to the total number of hands that equity held. as it should.

*The sum of items 8;9 is equal to the total number of hands that equity was reversed.

*The sum of items 6 and 9 is equal to 100% of the showdans I won (except the flip coins which have to be calculated separately).

*The sum of items 7 and 8 is equal to the show dawns I lost (except the flip coins which have to be calculated separately).

*It is possible to add the number of chips involved in items 8;9, thus being able to describe the amount of chips lost and won in each situation (how much we lose when we are ahead and equity is reversed and how much we gain when we are behind and equity is reversed.

*The street to street equity will also be determined later separately using the same parameters.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hands from 05/05/2020 to 06/01/2020

Hands from 05/05/2020 to 06/01/2020
Total hands played: 2128
*Hands without loss or gain: 1399
*Wind hands without show dawn: 318
*Lost hands without showdawn: 118
*Hands won at show dawn: 125
*Lost hands at show dawn : 168

* Hands that were ahead and equity held: 53
(average of favoritism 68.24%)
(53 is = 29.44% of total showdawns played excluding flips and ties)
(53 is = 43.09% of equity hands held as it should)
(53 is = 61.63% of the hands I won at show dawn)
chips won : 571,147

* Hands that was behind and equity held: 70
(average of favoritism 27.24%)
(70 is = 38.89% of total showdawns played excluding flips and ties)
(70 is = 56.91% of equity hands held as it should)
(70 is = 74.47% of hands I lost at show dawn)
Lost chips: 1,007,144

* Hands that was in front and lost : 24
(average of favoritism 63.20%)
(24 is = 13.33% of total showdawns played excluding flips and ties)
(24 is = 42.11% of the total hands that equity was reversed)
(24 is = 25.53% of hands I lost)
Lost chips: 382,270

* Hands that was behind and won: 33
(average of favoritism 29.39%)
(33 is = 18.33% of total showdawns played excluding flips and ties)
(33 is = 57.89% of the total hands that equity was reversed)
(33 is = 38.37% of hands I won)
Chips won: 843,222

*Total flips played: 31 (average equity 47.30%)

* lost flip coin situations: 18
(average equity 50.5%)
(accomplished 58.06%)
lost chips: 339,249

*flip coin situations I won: 13
(average equity 50.15%)
(accomplished 41.94%)
chips won : 176,693

* hands of tie or split equity: 82

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Months 02/06/2020 to 01/07/2020

Total plays: 2598
*Hands without loss or gain: 1744
*Hands won without late-night show: 363
*Lost hands without showdawn: 147
*Hands won in the late night show: 128
* Lost Hands in the late night show: 216

* Hands that were ahead and the equity experienced: 42
(average of favoritism 68.90%)
(42 is = 20.49% of total matches played excluding flips and ties)
(42 is = 33.6% of equity hands held as it should)
(42 is = 51.85% of the hands I won at show dawn)
chips won: 116,913

* Hands that was behind and equity experienced: 83
(average of favoritism 29.01%)
(83 is = 40.49% of total matches played excluding flips and ties)
(83 is = 66.4% of equity hands held as it should)
(83 is = 66.94% of the hands I lost at show dawn)
lost chips : 460,338

* Hands that was in front and lost : 41
(average of favoritism 63.39%)
(41 is = 20% of total matches played, excluding flips and ties)
(41 is = 51.25% of the total number of hands that equity was reversed)
(41 is = 33.06% of hands I lost)
lost chips: 175,836

* Hands that was behind and won: 39
(average of favoritism 31.71%)
(39 is = 19.02% of total matches played excluding flips and ties)
(39 is = 48.75% of the total number of hands that equity was reversed)
(39 is = 48.15% of the hands I won)
chips won: 199,720

*Total flips played: 47 (average equity 50.12%)

* lost flip coin situations: 27
(average equity 50.40%)
(accomplished 57.45%)
lost chips : 96,155

*flip coin situations I won: 20
(average equity 49.7%)
(42.55% test)
chips won : 84,474
* highest draw or strength equity: 92

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello my friends , I'm still proceedingwith the study , only I chose to disclose when it is a sample large enough for more correct conclusions. Thank you so much for following!

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hands will be selected by the following criteria:

1) Hands with no losses or gains
2) Hands won without show dawn
3) Lost hands without showdawn:
4) Hands won at the show dawn
5) Lost Hands at the show dawn
6) Hands that were ahead and equity held
7) Hands that was behind and equity held
8) Hands that was in front and lost
9) Hands that was behind and won
10)Total flips played
11) flip coin situations I missed
12)Flip Coin Situations I've Won

*Considering from 56% to 99% as hands I was in front, thus doing after large sampling the average margin of the % I was ahead. Applying the same formula for inverse situations. That is: hands that I was behind with the inverse parameter that I would have 44% or less of chances.

*Flip situations will be considered between 45% to 55% for both parties, also making a final average just to ensure that this item is in the 50/50 margin in a large sample. (Note some hands that are genuine flips show an oscillation in the hud between 56% and 55% of equity or between 44% and 45% but they will be calculated correctly with detail and screenshots proving except cases of flip coin that block like TT vs AKo for example, but in this case the equity exceeds the threshold of even 56%)

*I will take screenshots of all situations in the hud except for items 1;2;3;4;5 because there is not much need. However, the database will always be available for the purpose of authenticity of the study, free from trends or deviations.

* Total hands won in show dawn item 4 include tie hands that appear as wins on the HUD and also split equity hands such as 33/33/33/3-handed or 25/25/25/25/4-handed for example. therefore, there may be a discrepancy in the sum of items 6;7;8;9;10 , not matching the total number of hands involving show dawn , so we will use the total sum or crossing of such items among themselves to determine the comparative parameter.

*The most relevant items for research on equity are items: 6;7;8;9;10;11;12;13. Therefore, items: 1;2;3;4;5 will be for personal use or only for purposes of evidence or later use if necessary comparisons.

*New parameters and criteria may be added according to the need of the study, in order to determine and collect data with greater precision and detail, thus being able to add new criteria during the course of the study.

*Flip coins are easier and can be compared with each other in a large sample, having to be as close to 50/50 or the final calculated average.

*The sum of hands without losses and gains + hands won without show dawn + hands lost without show dawn + hands won at show dawn + hands lost at show dawn is = the total number of hands. (for mathematical authenticity purposes) real proof

*The sum of items 4 and 5 minus items 6;7;8;9;10 is equal to item 13.

*The sum of items 4 and 5 minus Item 13 minus item 10 is equal to the comparison ceiling for items 6;7;8;9 or , the sum of items 6;7;8;9 is equal to the ceiling of comparison of the isolated mesos.

*The sum of items *4 and *5 is the total margin of hands for the show dawn, ie 100%. Where inside are all the situations of items 6;7;8;9;10 serving as a ceiling for proportional comparison of the same.

*The sum of items 6;7 is equal to the total number of hands that equity held. as it should.

*The sum of items 8;9 is equal to the total number of hands that equity was reversed.

*The sum of items 6 and 9 is equal to 100% of the showdans I won (except the flip coins which have to be calculated separately).

*The sum of items 7 and 8 is equal to the show dawns I lost (except the flip coins which have to be calculated separately).

*It is possible to add the number of chips involved in items 8;9, thus being able to describe the amount of chips lost and won in each situation (how much we lose when we are ahead and equity is reversed and how much we gain when we are behind and equity is reversed.

*The street to street equity will also be determined later separately using the same parameters.
in the end, how many hands do you want to consider and do you consider all the poker rooms in which you play or just one?

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks!

in the end, how many hands do you want to consider and do you consider all the poker rooms in which you play or just one?

Hi ! I will do it in all rooms and compare in different ways, including with live poker hands in the same proportion and with proven sources.
If you want to collaborate with some database of some room I will be grateful, the sampling I will decide after a significant amount. I have also entered many other parameters and comparisons that will help to have a more solid conclusion.
I'm also already writing a book with the story that precedes it until I get to the point where I decide to start this study. But unfortunately I won't disclose it here, let's say that cards chat would not be the right place for it, and it doesn't even deserve my effort, but be sure you will find it in various social media. I will do everything to publish in English as soon as possible. But I'm in no hurry this is a subject to savor along the way

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
What is the point of this? I already know I lose more than my share of 50/50 showdowns. If you are good enough those situations don't matter.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the point of this? I already know I lose more than my share of 50/50 showdowns. If you are good enough those situations don't matter.

God's purposes often trace fetched paths, which we can't even have a spark of the dimension, and which direction it will take.
We all have very good and beautiful moments, but also many painful moments in which every last drop of hope drips into a deep well, echoing in our soul feelings that we dare not describe.
I blasphemed, I was willing to lose everything, I didn't know what God wanted for me, but I never lost faith that the paths He chooses for us are always greater than we imagine.
So I didn't know what I was really looking for, I looked in numbers for what feelings don't explain, I looked for guilt in everyone, an emptiness that was inside me, I didn't have the humility to accept the path that God was providing right in front of mine nose.
Only when I surrendered, gave up everything, threw everything away, did I understand that what really irritated and saddened me was a missing part of me. I blamed everything, everyone, but now I know that we have nothing here in this world and that my interests are so petty and that I am so small and inferior that I could never have imagined the greatness of the divine gift.