Places to practice free Omaha

S

sandy358

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
ME
Chips
Since Replay poker went down I have been unable to practice this awesome poker game. Does anybody know any places where you can do some free omaha?

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since Replay poker went down I have been unable to practice this awesome poker game. Does anybody know any places where you can do some free omaha?
ACR poker has a $50 freeroll every 3 hours. It alternates daily between NLH, PLO and PLO HiLo.

S

sandy358

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
ME
Chips
ACR poker has a $50 freeroll every 3 hours. It alternates daily between NLH, PLO and PLO HiLo.
If you want to practice and play freerolls, ACR has games every day.
Oh, thank you, didn't know about this room, I'll check it out! Haven't seen much Omaha freerolls on other sites.

You can practise on GG Poker under the Play money tab.
Just found out about ability to use play money on GG, it's a good idea, thank you!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, but the new domain is sadly inaccessible in my region
U can still play there with a VPN. It's no problem since it's a play money site.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Replay poker down?

You can also play play money cash games and tournaments on PokerStars. You can claim 15,000 free chips every hour.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
u can play a lot of sites 888, pokerstars, ggpoker

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest there is no real point in playing free poker games, there is no jeopardy and therefore you cannot really learn the true dynamics or tension of a cash for money game.