Idea about poker security.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An insight occurred to me, and it may seem utopian. However, it could be a good transition over time.

If the big brands started producing a console just for playing poker, and made a separate grid for those who have a console.

I think that a well-made console just for playing poker would provide a better, safer experience, without the risk of bots, and more personalized. I think that a console just for this would have a very affordable price, and the investment could be calculated to yield some profit even when selling the consoles.

Some time ago, I published here an idea about an RNG without any room for doubt, where the RNG would be an outsourced mechanical shuffling center like miniature bingo balls, and instead of balls with numbers, there would be balls with magnetic identifications corresponding to the 52 cards where they are shuffled like in a bingo and fall into their respective places corresponding to the places on the table. This translates into the level of programming for consoles. These ideas together are a good path to online poker excellence in terms of security and legitimacy. This would put an end to the flaws for a long time.
Third-party server shuffling, console rooms.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
An insight occurred to me, and it may seem utopian. However, it could be a good transition over time.

If the big brands started producing a console just for playing poker, and made a separate grid for those who have a console.

I think that a well-made console just for playing poker would provide a better, safer experience, without the risk of bots, and more personalized. I think that a console just for this would have a very affordable price, and the investment could be calculated to yield some profit even when selling the consoles.

Some time ago, I published here an idea about an RNG without any room for doubt, where the RNG would be an outsourced mechanical shuffling center like miniature bingo balls, and instead of balls with numbers, there would be balls with magnetic identifications corresponding to the 52 cards where they are shuffled like in a bingo and fall into their respective places corresponding to the places on the table. This translates into the level of programming for consoles. These ideas together are a good path to online poker excellence in terms of security and legitimacy. This would put an end to the flaws for a long time.
Third-party server shuffling, console rooms.

the best way to avoid suspicion in online poker is for each player to only play with an online camera

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best way to avoid suspicion in online poker is for each player to only play with an online camera
Yes, then you would just have to stand in front of the camera with the bot running on its own.
expensive,ineffective and not at all attractive for people who like privacy.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for a console, I think the code is closed and it would not be possible to interact with its programming.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that such a console would be easier to hack and reflash, although the idea is interesting, something like SPS or x-box

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that such a console would be easier to hack and reflash, although the idea is interesting, something like SPS or x-box
No, something that doesn't exist. Something specific for poker, with poker peripherals, closed source.