pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,

So as i may have posted in a previous past thread or related post, i am a big fan of Spraggy and Lex Veldhuis and i follow them both on Twitch.

I have been deliberating for a while about investing in some formal and specific online poker training to take my game to a confident level online with low/medium stake MTT tourneys and cash games.

I have as of today invested $112.50 in a package on BBZ poker which is presented by Lex and Jordan "BBZ" Drummond and in this course, i am looking to develop skills around pressure systems which focus on the following detail.

"focusing on the art of applying pressure across various stages of play, making it a must-have for players looking to dominate in competitive environments"

I will share my thoughts moving forward and aim to try and show some real life applications to games i play.

hardongear

hardongear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Good luck pirateglenn I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Looking BBZ has to offer right now. Not badly priced. Looking forward to your thoughts and seeing how things go for you. I've heard good things about BBZ poker and their courses. Both Spraggy and Lex are very solid, good and very strong players.

Cheers!!!

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Cool! It sure will take your game to the next level!
I invested to in some courses. I have access to the material, and I plan to begin in december/january, when I have more time.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I have as of today invested $112.50 in a package on BBZ poker which is presented by Lex and Jordan "BBZ" Drummond
Jordan Drummond always reminds me of this guy.
thumbchip_bbz.jpg
images

If Jordan ever makes it to SNL they could have a blast.

H

havingfun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
Very cool. Good luck. Hope it helps you learn and imporve your game.
Just don't use it against me on the table please😉

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck! Let us know how everything goes to see if it's worth investing that amount of money in that training!

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool dude ! Hope it helps you learn and improve you skill game . Good luck at the tables . :))

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A fair bit of reading and analysis of play underway at present where i am looking at a number of players i play against regularly and their patterns, its really cool and interesting when reviewing the hand replayer on replay poker, there are definite trends and patterns with bet sizing, who raises what and when in specific positions - all stuff that we tend to see but rarely note for the next time - its not that rocket science to know who loves to steal blinds when you drill down a bit deeper!

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I think this is a very good investment, it will definitely pay off and at the same time bring a lot of pleasant impressions in the future.