The craziest of online poker

jaredrr200

jaredrr200

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
What is the craziest thing that has ever happened to you in online poker?

I start, in WPT I got three AAs in a row in a tournament, the craziest thing is that I did not win any of them, these hands made me go from being chip leader to being out of prize positions.

These hands make you think that the hands seem fixed, also makes you hate online poker a little, because what can cause you more than someone connecting a straight with Q2, J4, K7, it's frustrating to be thrown all 4 cards and much more frustrating is when you lose having a good hand.

In that same tournament I had to go through a horrible Badbet, I start with JJs and I connect a trio on the flop, the crazy thing is that on the flop came a two, which has nothing strange until the TURN and RIVER appear another 2, having a good FULL HOUSE I made ALL IN, the good thing that my opponent had few chips, but to my surprise my opponent connected a POKER with a bluff hand of 7-2, I just could not believe it.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A guy who went allin every hand, got called and lost, then started to fold a few hands in a row with less than 1BB.

Shipping 85off from the sb into bb who has jj. Flop 888. Site: 888.

Guys who open fold aq+ in freerolls near a 1 dollar bubble

jaredrr200

jaredrr200

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
A guy who went allin every hand, got called and lost, then started to fold a few hands in a row with less than 1BB.

Shipping 85off from the sb into bb who has jj. Flop 888. Site: 888.

Guys who open fold aq+ in freerolls near a 1 dollar bubble
At every table there has to be someone with a lantern and with luck

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Being suspected to collude with myself was pretty crazy.
Finally it Was a error from the poker room.