luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Sometimes, when playing a game of poker, it feels like someone has connected from the sidelines and is watching my game.
there are fake programs like teamviewer which are possible on our computers but we don't know about it
maybe it can be avoided in new generation computers

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Modern technologies do not stand still. The easier it is for a person to carry out a money transfer operation, the easier it is for scammers. The original purpose is a bank card. Online documents may be transferred to third parties without our knowledge. Different new applications require more and more data.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
maybe those who think so haven't learned how to play poker 100%, maybe you have to play poker sometimes even incorrectly to avoid RNG tricks

they often say about poker that the first 10 years are the hardest, but once those 10 years are over, the next 10 years are twice as hard, and so on for the rest of your poker life!

Last edited:
dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Illegal operators benefit from the inattention of users, as well as players without experience who can easily trust the familiar interface and popular symbols.Pirate platforms also use prohibited aggressive advertising tools, buy traffic from illegal service providers and lure players with anonymous registration and quick access to the game.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No i never had that feeling when playing poker. Why should i? Makes no sense and it does not sound very healthy on ur part if u have thoughts like this.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Sometimes, when playing a game of poker, it feels like someone has connected from the sidelines and is watching my game.
there are fake programs like teamviewer which are possible on our computers but we don't know about it
Don't get paranoid. You're not important enough to get hacked ^^

And Teamviewer is no fake program but a commonly used program in companies....and won't work unless it's installed on your computer.
And even then there are security steps to authorize a connection between two PCs

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Don't get paranoid. You're not important enough to get hacked ^^

And Teamviewer is no fake program but a commonly used program in companies....and won't work unless it's installed on your computer.
And even then there are security steps to authorize a connection between two PCs
about teamviewer, it was just a comparison or an example, because of course there are more complex programs nowadays
if it is possible for someone to get money easily with prohibited methods and not be caught for it, then there is a great temptation

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
about teamviewer, it was just a comparison or an example, because of course there are more complex programs nowadays
Yes ofc loads of exploitative programs on the black market in the darknet...

But to be worried about getting hacked as an individual is ridiculous. Big hacks where sophisticated software is in action is used for high value targets ... Not to steal some fish' bucks from a pokeraccount

You can worry about fraudulent behaviour and keep security updtodate...and you will be safe.
Only Boomers get hacked who are too stupid to detect spam mails.🤣

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

But to be worried about getting hacked as an individual is ridiculous. Big hacks where sophisticated software is in action is used for high value targets ... Not to steal some fish' bucks from a pokeraccount

You can worry about fraudulent behaviour and keep security updtodate...and you will be safe.
ok maybe 3$ from me they will get but there are thousands like me
understand what I mean !!

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
ok maybe 3$ from me they will get but there are thousands like me
Don't you think rooms learned from the black friday of poker?
There was exactly that case, you're right , micro amounts taken from millions of accounts.
But that wasn't a hack but people directly involved in FullTilt management.

How do you think they acquire thousands of passwords? No pokerroom has such a weak security they got access because they missused admin rights.

Stealing a few bucks is a common spam strategy.
Especially the Triades enforced this during covid.
Very interesting documentary about them from "Arte"
Some boss actually enslaved a whole small village and forced them to send spam mails.
People who click on such mails are doomed.
An exploit or Trojan will be installed in the background often too well written that the average Antivirus program can detect.

Or even worse
The virus gets root access and blocks Our PC .
With the threat of deleting your Drive unless you pay .

Here an example. In this case they pretend to be Microsoft security
Screenshot 2024 05 29 16 22 49 708 orgmozillafirefox edit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for quite a long time and I never thought that someone would decide to hack my computer to see my hands!!! In my opinion, it is too difficult and financially not worth the effort and time spent on hacking!!!

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The most well-known sites are very careful with this, so I think it's a little unlikely that this could happen, they certainly anticipate and block this type of attempt.

Silversurfer99

Silversurfer99

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Don't you think rooms learned from the black friday of poker?
There was exactly that case, you're right , micro amounts taken from millions of accounts.
But that wasn't a hack but people directly involved in FullTilt management.

How do you think they acquire thousands of passwords? No pokerroom has such a weak security they got access because they missused admin rights.

Stealing a few bucks is a common spam strategy.
Especially the Triades enforced this during covid.
Very interesting documentary about them from "Arte"
Some boss actually enslaved a whole small village and forced them to send spam mails.
People who click on such mails are doomed.
An exploit or Trojan will be installed in the background often too well written that the average Antivirus program can detect.

Or even worse
The virus gets root access and blocks Our PC .
With the threat of deleting your Drive unless you pay .

Here an example. In this case they pretend to be Microsoft security
View attachment 361735
tell me more please...FullTilt took money from their users?

userX

userX

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Considering how often you like to play with junk, whoever connected to your computer will definitely be surprised by your style of play :)

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Wow G930. thanks for the nasty comment regarding Boomers...and I'll gladly test you on the tables, anytime...a boomer has spoken..

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Wow G930. thanks for the nasty comment regarding Boomers...and I'll gladly test you on the tables, anytime...a boomer has spoken..
Maybe you're the exception but this is very common among Boomers:)
You need to realize Millenials hate this generation and vice versa 🤣 doesn't mean we hate individuals who happen to be belong in that generation 🙃

If you are offended that wasn't the intention and not my problem 😅

If you were to say my generation sucks , I wouldn't get offended 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well you said it, not necessarily the whole generation just those who are so arrogant they think of peoples abilities based upon their date of birth. Duh

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You may need the help of a psychologist. Paranoid thoughts can be a sign of a psychological illness. Suspicion and general distrust of others may be the result of a psychological trauma you experienced sometime in the past.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to play on more credible sites, some smaller sites are dubious and it's best to avoid

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you have such a suspicion, try to simply switch off the monitor, then the spy will not be able to harm you :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes because that's the only way it can happen :unsure:

Younger children browse the internet much more safely... because of their huge number of years of life experience! In fact they're the only generation who believes they know it all & yet are unable to realize the very simple fact that they don't have as much experience... 'yet'
You see when we're young we look upon the older generations thinking how little they know. We're unable to actually stop and think "Hey guess what. THey too were young once. Hmm.. they likely know as much as me + another 20 or 30years of life experience!
'Imagine that?'

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm the one who's watching you. :LOL: It's a joke, don't worry, I'm not a hacker. But I guess hackers don't have much time to watch your play. :ROFLMAO: So if your money on your card hasn't been stolen, then you don't have to worry. ;)