What is best color?

kdmeteor

kdmeteor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
:ac4: :kc4: is a good hand, but it's also the worst suited AK. I'm much happier looking down at :as4: :ks4: , which is the best, or :ad4: :kd4: , which is the second best.

Conversely for suited connectors, diamonds are my favorite! :5d4: :4d4: is my favorite hand in poker, whereas :5s4: :4s4: just doesn't look right; the spades make better high cards imo. I will play it the same way, but I won't be as happy about it. And clubs are never good; screw clubs. Idk if there's any hand where I'd take a club over a spade.

With pairs I'm not sure, but I think black-red, like :ks4: :kh4: has a certain charm. I don't tend to like red-red pairs. Well unless it's two of the same suit, like :4h4: :4h4: . That's a hand I'd play! I'd barrel off like a maniac and then if I don't get a fold, I can declare the hand invalid because of a misdeal. Hasn't happened yet though.

Which color preferences do you have? Let's get some input on this crucially important topic.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
red and black easily anything else is just confusing to what I'm used to

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It doesn't matter to me the color of the cards in poker. But I can say that I like to play with suit connectors. They are promising cards and I really like creativity in poker! I recently won with “32” in a decisive heads-up hand in Daily. That's what I like, and again, the color of the cards doesn't matter for me. :geek:

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the diamond cards.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not a big fan of colors, but I can say, when I receive two black cards of the same suit, only red cards fall on the flop and vice versa.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I love hearts so red naturally, the spades cuz black is beautiful, diamonds rock....
that leaves clubs which is my least fave suit....
for absolutely no rhyme or reason at all lol😎👍

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing poker for over 12 years and I've always used the classic red and black deck. I tried to play with other decks of cards, but I couldn't stand more than 10 minutes of such a game.
So, obviously, it's just a matter of habit. If I was forced to play with a different deck, I would get used to it after a while.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If a poker site offers a 4 color deck, I jump at the chance. Lots of times I play poker on my phone and black spades and black clubs look the same. There is less confusion for me with the four color deck. Though my favorite color is red, I prefer black as it looks powerful when holding a premium hand.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
red and black easily anything else is just confusing to what I'm used to
Agree with you mate , for me also are red and black colours . Good luck at the tables .

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I've always played only with a two-colour deck, a classic red and black deck. All the other options are definitely not for me, it's always hard to get used to such drastic changes.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it is does not mate what kind of color you have you must give preference to combinations rather than colors

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
My favorite is spades, second is heart.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always play with the same, classic, black and red deck. Other options are definitely not for me, I guess I'm too old for that :)

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like red and black the best. However, I also think green would be good to play with so you don't confuse spades and clubs.

M

mrfastflow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't imagine playing a two-color deck, I need four colors, and I'd be happy if they introduced it in live play, it's a waste of concentration
I like clubs the most, but that doesn't matter

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Only a red and black deck. No options. I don't understand how players can choose anything other than the classics that have always been and will always be relevant. But in general, it's not the colours that matter, it's the skills, experience and of course luck :)