H

HunterXHunter9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
GTO
This is a GTO Chart from the website "GTO Wizard" and i was really wondering why should you in the BB preflop, go Allin with a bunch of trash hands like 72o 93o and Fold AKs ?? i think this is a bug or something went wrong i cant explain why you should throw away such strong hands a go allin with weaker ones

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm not an expert on GTO but if I see that correctly, this hand plays the following:
  • UTG raises 2.3 BBs
  • UTG1 calls
  • LJ 3-bets to 8.5 BBs
  • HJ 4-bets to 21 BBs
  • CO 5-bets to 35 BBs
  • BTN and SB call
So overall the pot size is 2.3+8.5+21+35+35+35 BBs = 136.8 BBs which is more than our stack.

I assume this is why we can play a wide range?

Overall, this hand play out is super weird and far from reality that I would not bother with the output here. I assume the GTO model reaches its boundaries with that.

Maybe you can try something more realistic like UTG Vs BB and then look at the charts. Or something like UTG open, BN 3-bet.

H

HunterXHunter9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Yeah thank you i was just playing around ... Trying some more narrow scenarios scenarios

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The program shows 72 as a 100% fold. But its still extremely weird, that we are supposed to play 44% of hands facing all this action. This can not be right, so maybe there is simply to much action for the program to handle, and then it spits out garbage? What ever the reason is, a sequence of action like this never happen, so it does not even matter to know the theoretical GTO solution for it.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not an expert on GTO but if I see that correctly, this hand plays the following:
  • UTG raises 2.3 BBs
  • UTG1 calls
  • LJ 3-bets to 8.5 BBs
  • HJ 4-bets to 21 BBs
  • CO 5-bets to 35 BBs
  • BTN and SB call
So overall the pot size is 2.3+8.5+21+35+35+35 BBs = 136.8 BBs which is more than our stack.

I assume this is why we can play a wide range?
This is lotto, not poker. :)

Or better GTO, Guess The Outcome. :ROFLMAO:

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that the solver does not have (ready-made) solutions for spots like this...
Usually the solutions are more trivial, based mainly on the HU, but not only.

Imagine the number of trees generated to calculate a spot like this?

That is, how solvers usually do the calculations... It would require an absurd amount of processing for so many inputs.

Could someone open these situations in GTO+ so we can analyze them?

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands