Poker lessons I've learned 10: study a lot about poker: write down tips, videos, forums and practice a lot

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Theory is essential, and you need it to improve your game. I need to take poker seriously, so I dedicate some of my time to studying, patience to playing and humility to recognizing that I need help.

P

pocketacesbeast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive got a notepad on my phone with some tips i picked up from youtube videos.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Theory is essential, and you need it to improve your game. I need to take poker seriously, so I dedicate some of my time to studying, patience to playing and humility to recognizing that I need help.
I play poker for fun, so I play when I have time and a good mood. I'm too lazy to learn, because for me poker is not a profession, it's just a hobby.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play poker for fun, so I play when I have time and a good mood. I'm too lazy to learn, because for me poker is not a profession, it's just a hobby.
I also enjoy poker, but if we can improve and go further, it becomes more fun.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like your approach to the game. I wish I could say the same about myself.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hand review is also a very important tool that we don't really value.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A revisão manual também é uma ferramenta muito importante que não valorizamos muito.
True, but books take longer to update, while videos and online training are more up-to-date.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that we should take information about the correct poker game from all available sources, but take it gradually and systematically

Poker Tips