christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
To play the post-flop with low pairs, the C-Bet (continuation bet) is positive if there is a pre-flop raise and you don't hit a set on the flop (a three of a kind with a low pair). In this case, making a continuation bet can represent a strong hand and force opponents to fold weaker hands or even better hands that missed the flop.
Another strategy is aggression on favorable flops, since flops with low and unconnected cards (such as 3-5-9) are good for continuing aggression. They are less likely to have improved the hand of opponents who paid a pre-flop raise.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have notes on certain players of whom i know like to float the flop and will set mine, the key here is also to make them pay to see the board and C bet raises can often let you know where you are in a hand...the majority of players with any pair will try to see a board cheap, my job is to make them pay a price.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that it is necessary to make an extended bet in any case and if the opponent shows weakness, then an extended bet is on the turn