Learning more about poker

F

Fov-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TH
Chips
I want to learn more about poker, what should I do?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
read books about poker, watch educational videos, read articles
Good luck

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Follow Blackrain, he has some good basic advice that will help

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
second answer and use those free things you can...Learn rangers be open to trying new things take advantage of joining the LEAGE i think level is 2/5 ring game holdem and get in the freerolls here by participating in the vip programe..These are all good starts..Is millions of things on twitch youtube and here to go through....When you think you know everything you become a fish....Always learn always study always critique play work in a free group going over hands....I have over 5 million hands probably way more have seen pretty much everything is always new things i remember learn each game...take notes not idiot you dont know that what play think outside the box how could I attack that weakness of his play...Dont get mad we all lose...Its when you get deep in tournament you need ability to take chances based on history to make that count...Lastly have realistic goals and rules to follow based on bank roll what trying to accomplish if you want to make a job.... Honestly know a lot won but lost more....Takes discipline we all got the ego we all got doubts we all got that ITCH....Iron control of this will make you successful rules learning discipline etc...