Learning about poker

N

NguyenTheAnh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Please tell me how to ante on the tournament table. Please tell me what Biglind needs to pay besides blind money?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
There are games with Ante which means everyone has to pay a certain amount each round.
There's no other additional cost for the BB aside from blinds.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Please tell me how to ante on the tournament table. Please tell me what Biglind needs to pay besides blind money?
We have a great free course that will help you learn the basics of the game and gain basic skills.

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here in Cadschat you will learn a lot about poker. You just have to study, there is enough material here.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If i remember right ante start at some level of blinds in big tournaments, to force player play active, otherwise tournaments will be last forever

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to study a little and you will learn a lot about poker, you don't have to wait for anyone to teach you something.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ante is a blind that everyone pays not just the big blind and small blind. Every hand in a live ante tournament you will place a chip out in front of you and the dealer will take that chip and give you change if necessary- you need only put a chip out close too but over the cost of the ante before the had can be dealt. If you leave the table but still have chips to play you will still post the ante. The dealer will take it from your stack.

Big blind will post a live 1bb bet and any ante that they also owe.
1bb refers to one unit of the bet size in $- If the blinds are 50-100 100 is referred to as 1bb for simplicity sake- the ante will be some % of the 100 such as 10% etc

:unsure::geek:

N

NguyenTheAnh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Ante is a blind that everyone pays not just the big blind and small blind. Every hand in a live ante tournament you will place a chip out in front of you and the dealer will take that chip and give you change if necessary- you need only put a chip out close too but over the cost of the ante before the had can be dealt. If you leave the table but still have chips to play you will still post the ante. The dealer will take it from your stack.

Big blind will post a live 1bb bet and any ante that they also owe.
1bb refers to one unit of the bet size in $- If the blinds are 50-100 100 is referred to as 1bb for simplicity sake- the ante will be some % of the 100 such as 10% etc

:unsure::geek:
Thank you very much

N

NguyenTheAnh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
If i remember right ante start at some level of blinds in big tournaments, to force player play active, otherwise tournaments will be last forever

I understand now

mbermejo174

mbermejo174

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Ante was a great doubt i had. i understand now too, a way to hurry the game

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Antes are taken automatically. By the way, there are no antes in cash games.
New to the game?

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
in my opinion, to begin with, you should make standard bets and the more you develop, the more you expand the range and size of the bet