A

azgul24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Good evening guys!
I'm starting out in poker, I would like tips and materials to evolve my game.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hey azgul :),

Welcome to CardsChat :), you've come to the place where you can find exactly what you're looking for.
Besides learning, you will meet some great people and make friends from all over the world, let alone making some money too and build a bankroll without having to invest anything from your pocket.

To get started, take the free course available here on CardsChat and visit the other link bellow to discover many pleasant things.
Welcome again, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask, everyone here is friendly and ready to help.
Best of luck and see you at the tables (y):).

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good evening guys!
I'm starting out in poker, I would like tips and materials to evolve my game.
Welcome to our community :)
If you are just starting out, and if you decide to become a member of our friendly community from the very beginning, then you have a much better chance of succeeding than other new players. I definitely recommend our free CardsChat course, and I definitely recommend you start improving your skills by playing our freerolls. Don't rush to spend your own money on the game, instead try to build a bankroll by playing freerolls.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Starting off in Poker is a daunting experience, especially if you are intending to deposit cash on poker sites, My first Tip would be to read as much as possible on the game, one of the best books I bought was called the "Mammoth Book of Poker" it goes into great detail on different Poker formats like Stud, Draw, Omaha, and of course Texas Holdem. Doyle Brunson also wrote books on the subject like "The Super System" and "Super System 2" but some professional Players spend too much time writing about themselves, and not as much about the game like Barry Greenstein, There is a reason he gives copies away to other players that knock him out of Tournaments (he cannot sell them).

Start by making your own rules to follow Like one I always adhere to is "If you haven't had to pay, you don't have to Play" Which basically means there is no hand that you HAVE! To play, that is up to you, and if you have not had to post a blind there is nothing forcing you into jumping in and joining the battle.
Patience is a Virtue and is especially true in Poker! Remember every game is a Marathon not a Sprint Race, Pace yourself and be ready to raise when you have your opponents beat and Fold when you are beaten.

Finally have a Bankroll Strategy that works for you and stick to it religiously as if your life depends on it, Because your Poker Life DOES! depend on it. Poker is a Fun game, and there is no Fun when you are losing Money, Don't think that it is an easy way to make money because there is no such thing as "Easy Money" it is a game you can learn in 10 minutes, but takes a lifetime to master, Doyle Brunson once said and he added "I'm still learning".

Good Luck and I Hope the Poker Gods will Smile on You!

A

azgul24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Olá Azgul :),

Bem-vindo ao CardsChat :), você chegou ao lugar onde pode encontrar exatamente o que procura.
Além de aprender, você conhecerá pessoas incríveis e fará amigos do mundo todo, além de ganhar dinheiro e construir um bankroll sem precisar investir nada do seu bolso.

Para começar, faça o curso gratuito disponível aqui no CardsChat e acesse o outro link abaixo para descobrir muitas coisas agradáveis.
Bem-vindo novamente. Se você tiver alguma outra dúvida, não hesite em perguntar. Todos aqui são simpáticos e prontos para ajudar.
Boa sorte e nos vemos nas mesas (e):).

Thank you very much for the tips and the course link! It will be of great help to my learning! 🚀

Bem vindo à nossa comunidade:)
Se você está apenas começando, e se decidir se tornar um membro da nossa comunidade amigável desde o começo, então você tem uma chance muito maior de sucesso do que outros novos jogadores. Eu definitivamente recomendo nosso curso gratuito CardsChat, e eu definitivamente recomendo que você comece a melhorar suas habilidades jogando nossos freerolls. Não tenha pressa em gastar seu próprio dinheiro no jogo, em vez disso, tente construir um bankroll jogando freerolls.
That's my idea my friend! Start with the ferrolls and evolve little by little.

Começar no Poker é uma experiência assustadora, especialmente se você pretende depositar dinheiro em Sites de Poker. Minha primeira dica seria ler o máximo possível sobre o jogo. Um dos melhores livros que comprei foi chamado de "Mammoth Book of Poker", ele entra em grandes detalhes sobre diferentes formatos de Poker, como Stud, Draw, Omaha e, claro, Texas Holdem. Doyle Brunson também escreveu livros sobre o assunto, como "The Super System" e "Super System 2", mas alguns jogadores profissionais passam muito tempo escrevendo sobre si mesmos, e não tanto sobre o jogo como Barry Greenstein. Há uma razão pela qual ele dá cópias para outros jogadores que o eliminam de torneios (ele não pode vendê-los).

Comece criando suas próprias regras a seguir. Como uma que eu sempre sigo é "Se você não teve que pagar, você não tem que Jogar", o que basicamente significa que não há nenhuma mão que você TEM! Jogar, isso é com você, e se você não teve que postar um blind, não há nada forçando você a pular e se juntar à batalha.
Paciência é uma virtude e é especialmente verdadeira no póquer! Lembre-se de que cada jogo é uma maratona, não uma corrida de velocidade. Controle seu ritmo e esteja pronto para aumentar quando seus oponentes forem derrotados e desistir quando forem derrotados.

Finalmente tenha uma Estratégia de Bankroll que funciona para você e siga-a religiosamente como se sua vida dependesse disso, porque sua Vida de Poker DEPENDE disso. Poker é um jogo divertido, e não há diversão quando você está perdendo dinheiro, não pense que é uma maneira fácil de ganhar dinheiro porque não existe "Dinheiro Fácil", é um jogo que você pode aprender em 10 minutos, mas leva uma vida inteira para dominar, Doyle Brunson disse uma vez e acrescentou "Ainda estou aprendendo".

Boa sorte e espero que os deuses do pó sorriam para você

Começar no Poker é uma experiência assustadora, especialmente se você pretende depositar dinheiro em Sites de Poker. Minha primeira dica seria ler o máximo possível sobre o jogo. Um dos melhores livros que comprei foi chamado de "Mammoth Book of Poker", ele entra em grandes detalhes sobre diferentes formatos de Poker, como Stud, Draw, Omaha e, claro, Texas Holdem. Doyle Brunson também escreveu livros sobre o assunto, como "The Super System" e "Super System 2", mas alguns jogadores profissionais passam muito tempo escrevendo sobre si mesmos, e não tanto sobre o jogo como Barry Greenstein. Há uma razão pela qual ele dá cópias para outros jogadores que o eliminam de torneios (ele não pode vendê-los).

Comece criando suas próprias regras a seguir. Como uma que eu sempre sigo é "Se você não teve que pagar, você não tem que Jogar", o que basicamente significa que não há nenhuma mão que você TEM! Jogar, isso é com você, e se você não teve que postar um blind, não há nada forçando você a pular e se juntar à batalha.
Paciência é uma virtude e é especialmente verdadeira no póquer! Lembre-se de que cada jogo é uma maratona, não uma corrida de velocidade. Controle seu ritmo e esteja pronto para aumentar quando seus oponentes forem derrotados e desistir quando forem derrotados.

Finalmente tenha uma Estratégia de Bankroll que funciona para você e siga-a religiosamente como se sua vida dependesse disso, porque sua Vida de Poker DEPENDE disso. Poker é um jogo divertido, e não há diversão quando você está perdendo dinheiro, não pense que é uma maneira fácil de ganhar dinheiro porque não existe "Dinheiro Fácil", é um jogo que você pode aprender em 10 minutos, mas leva uma vida inteira para dominar, Doyle Brunson disse uma vez e acrescentou "Ainda estou aprendendo".

Boa sorte e espero que os deuses do pó sorriam para você!
What a wonderful text!!! Thank you very much for the tips! They will be of great value.

Olá, não se esqueça de usar novos conhecimentos com os que você aprende nos livros.

GL HF.
Thank you so much!!! Hugs

Everaldo

Everaldo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi @azgul24
Welcome
Rest assured that in this place you will greatly improve your way of thinking and especially your game. We have great games all week long and on different sites. Not to mention that we'll soon be bumping into each other at tables.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start with freerolls and when you feel you have improved, move on to regular tournaments.
Learning is important, but what's even more important is seeing and feeling it in real matches.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Welcome to the poker scene, play tight untill you get the hang of the way people play.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Just try to have as much fun as possible! Be patient and learn strategy and learn from your mistakes and soon you will see how you improve :)