I have some questions on table position

W

wellalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does table position affect starting hand selection and which hands are most profitable in early, middle and late positions?

Why is the "button" position considered the most advantageous and how can players make the most of this position?

How do table dynamics change for players in early position when facing aggressive players in late position?

What strategic adjustments should a player make when being out of position against experienced opponents and how does this affect expected long-term profit?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can't tell you anything, as I'm a fish, and only somewhere in the mountains of central China knows all the answers to these questions. I can only say that I like button more than fresh chickens that I catch from my neighbor's coop. :ninja:

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
How does table position affect starting hand selection and which hands are most profitable in early, middle and late positions?

Why is the "button" position considered the most advantageous and how can players make the most of this position?

How do table dynamics change for players in early position when facing aggressive players in late position?
These seem like basic questions, and the day 1 of our free course can give you an answer to one of them. I think you would benefit from going through the whole course.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is possible to narrow the standard ranges in all poker charts, eliminating weak hands from the game that can still be played against average players...

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can also find modern poker charts, which are adapted for different types of opponents...
These charts are usually very detailed for all positions and different types of table action...

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Clearly, the more players ahead of you that you want to play against, the stronger your hand needs to be when you enter the table, as the likelihood of being raised increases if there are many players ahead. I recommend learning pre-flop charts depending on whether you prefer to play cash games or tournaments.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
The earlier starting position you have the stronger starting hand you need,reason: you have no information about the other players hands or what they will do preflop.