watawakkjo

watawakkjo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SK
Chips
Hello,
First of all, I'm sorry if someone already asked. I would like to ask how to effectively use GTOWizard Premium. I recently won a tournament on GGPoker and decided to train and study GTO. Problem is i don't know how to use it properly. I tried to find some videos and articles but i failed. Do you have any advice for me as begginer?

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
there are channels and bloggers on YouTube that show how to use this resource, they are very easy to find, there are a lot of articles on the Internet, even from the developers of this resource

ming73098

ming73098

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is this? Im a newbie. Can you tell me?

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is this? Im a newbie. Can you tell me?
GTO Wizzard tries to train Game Theory Optimal play.
It is a more advanced concept of a theoretical non exploitable play, but hard to achieve because humans don't play and think that way.
Short GTO plays more like a computer would play, real life poker is still a mixture of GTO and exploitative play, because humans play the game.
You can make a free account there, which is very limited in the number of analyses and features, pro players that have an income(make a living) with poker may train with it.
There are 3 tiers(Free, Starter, Premium) in 4 categories (Cash game, MTT, Spin and Gos, HU play(SNG)) first tier is always the free tier.
Next is Starter with a $39/monthly cost for each category and the last and premium tier is $69/month (Cash Game, MTT, Spins) and $49 for the Heads UP part.
But I think these prices may change because they are called early bird prices.
So very costly for a beginner (except Daddy is billion dollars rich) ;).
Start with https://www.cardschat.com/poker/strategy/become-a-winning-poker-player/.
This will give you a good starting point.
Nothing for newbies.