A piece of advice

W

wellalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Avoid distractions: When playing online, it’s easy to get distracted by social media, TV, or other browser tabs. Stay fully focused on the game, as every decision matters and can make a difference in your long-term profitability.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good that you mention this---When first trying to stay focused we will naturally drift away it is our brain being overly taxed and stressed by constant focus --we want to develop strategies that enable us to relax our minds when we can and then refocus on our tasks. By learning to do this we can rest our minds but be focused when we need it most:unsure::geek:

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
After some time playing, I realized that my first two hours are when I'm most focused at the table. Then, I need a 15-minute break, and I can go back to playing for another two hours. Also, having background music helps me concentrate.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have had so many hands folded because I got distracted. I have gotten so distracted, I forget I was even in a tournament. I switched to another page on my phone and forget to return to the tournament.