🃏 Why is your favorite poker player your favorite? 🌟

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone! I'm curious to know: who do you consider the best poker player out there? Whether it's their skill, their style, or their personality at the table, I want to hear your thoughts! Drop your favorite player below and why they've earned your admiration. Let's discuss! 🎲💬

#PokerPlayers #FavoritePlayer #PokerSkills

S

stank12345

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is Daniel Negreanu for his personality and his ability to communicate ideas to amateur players and his understanding of the game

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
One of my big favorites is Phil Ivey. I love watching him read people.
I think he is by far the best at this.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey everyone! I'm curious to know: who do you consider the best poker player out there? Whether it's their skill, their style, or their personality at the table, I want to hear your thoughts! Drop your favorite player below and why they've earned your admiration. Let's discuss! 🎲💬

Because he is very cool. He's great, he's very smart and he's extremely talented. He's my favourite because I respect and appreciate him, I just know he's the best.
My favourite poker player is myself, because of course no one can be better than me.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Phil Ivey is my favorite because he plays cool, enterprising, but not as crazy as Tom Dwan. And he also has a sense of confidence.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Daniel Negreanu îs my favorite player 😁, reason îs from România and he îs funny 🤙

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Phil Ivey, Daniel Negreanu, Justin Bonomo - good, strong players. I don't call them favourites, but in my case, these are the players whose achievements are an example to follow.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Because he is very cool. He's great, he's very smart and he's extremely talented. He's my favourite because I respect and appreciate him, I just know he's the best.
My favourite poker player is myself, because of course no one can be better than me.
Obviously, modesty is not your virtue :)

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey everyone! I'm curious to know: who do you consider the best poker player out there? Whether it's their skill, their style, or their personality at the table, I want to hear your thoughts! Drop your favorite player below and why they've earned your admiration. Let's discuss!
I'm a big fan of Daniel Negreanu, besides being a great player he's a very charismatic person, I'd like to one day meet him in person, the guy is a character.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've decided recently to admire only my own game. So my favorite player is, of course, me! My style of play is very simple: I go all-in with “A4” and fold with “A10”. I call all-in with “75” and limp “AA” on button. And still I'm a plus player. ;)

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Despite his fame, Negreanu remains approachable and down-to-earth. He actively engages with fans through social media and other platforms, fostering a strong connection with the poker community.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
My personal favorite is Daniel Negreanu.
He can make serious, thoughtful and smart decisions at the same time, and he can communicate and play in a humorous, light-hearted way at the same time.
It's just nice to watch his game/style of play.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I think Daniel Negreanu is one of the best. But he's not my favourite player, I don't have any favourite players at all, it's just that Daniel's achievements really impress me. Also, he seems quite friendly, not aggressive and always behaves appropriately, unlike many other professionals who think they are the centre of the universe.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

87efac2f44492cd56d4c10ab871dfa83.png

What no Meat!?
I love my fueds and I love my poker
He is worthy

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have to say Daniel Negraneau, first off because of his skill at reading players and he is a fellow Canadian...not to mention his personality and humour he brings to the game

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've decided recently to admire only my own game. So my favorite player is, of course, me! My style of play is very simple: I go all-in with “A4” and fold with “A10”. I call all-in with “75” and limp “AA” on button. And still I'm a plus player. ;)
John Really?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
John Really?
That's self-irony, Cap! My favorite player is Phil Ivey, and of course, I'll never write my real style of play. The only thing that is true is that I am a plus player at all poker rooms. ;)