UnpredicTABLE in Poker

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Think and Tank. Chase and run. Stop and go.
If not, than you lose?

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Just worry about making the best decision possible. Luck is not in our power

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In poker everything can change in 1 minute. A player who raises all the time on the pre-flop will get "AA" and you will get "KK" or "QQ" and decide that he is playing with "J10" again and you will go all-in or re-raise. Usually in these situations we see all the cards already on the flop. So making the right decisions is not a guarantee of victory. :unsure:

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Think and Tank. Chase and run. Stop and go.
If not, than you lose?
Before embarking on my poker journey three months ago, I had plan another type of trip to the eastern side of my country. Now that I have left my poker cave surrounded by numerous posters, I remember that last and strange game where I finished second against about 100 players. I already miss all the tournaments I participated in, from bronze to platinum. I will return as soon as possible, with even more determination.
Warm regards to all of you.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Failure to apply these principles often leads to losses. Success in online poker requires adapting your strategy to the situation, managing your emotions, and making informed decisions to maximize your chances of winning.

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Before embarking on my poker journey three months ago, I had plan another type of trip to the eastern side of my country. Now that I have left my poker cave surrounded by numerous posters, I remember that last and strange game where I finished second against about 100 players. I already miss all the tournaments I participated in, from bronze to platinum. I will return as soon as possible, with even more determination.

My trip is coming to an end soon. Additionally, I was able to book a studio for two days, including Saturday; therefore, I will be able to play the final round of DD on my MacAir. Looking forward to seeing you around the table again.
Kind Regards

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Enjoy the game, keep it with the plan and think in the long term, success.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is an unpredictable game, but only to a certain extent. Although the element of unpredictability awaits us in literally every hand, nevertheless, our skills, our experience and patience, these three factors essentially limit the unpredictability, but of course this limitation is never 100% :)

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of luck involved, after all every card is random. The skill is in minimising the luck or making the most of the luck you get.

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
There is no 100% hand in poker, so take into account the given hand, your opponents, as well as your position. Try to calculate based on these, and from here on, you will only need a lot of luck... ;)

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be inspired, choose the best hands, win and don't exaggerate with bluffs, then you will surely be a winner.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is necessary to enjoy the game and to accept heavy rewards in order to achieve something😉

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
My trip is coming to an end soon. Additionally, I was able to book a studio for two days, including Saturday; therefore, I will be able to play the final round of DD on my MacAir. Looking forward to seeing you around the table again.
Kind Regards
I’m back home after a relaxing moment and more of 2000 km of stunning landscapes by car. On this occasion, you may understand that it allowed me to think about poker, after this great experience on CC. I had plenty of time to deduce that there were mainly two types of poker dynamics: one of paying in money for buy-in for each game Or ´paying’ in chips earned on merit, mastering in each case the appropriate strategies that are similar in several aspects. My Q is:
Is there an aspect where these 2 dynamics differ?
If your answer is yes, can you explain, please?

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good players increases the chances of winning, they don't win all the time.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play hand by hand considering the table and opponents characteristics.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Gamble only the money you afford to lose ;)
I always did that in my head but after a while you question yourself if you always lose. Can I still afford this and how could I reward myself for these small entries that I don't want to be big if I will play them just as indifferently.🤔

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
against a highly skilled field you got to switch things up a bit and be unpredictable at times otherwise you will not get any calls when needed....So ya playing the 78 to a raise sometimes is a grand move....etc..

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I always did that in my head but after a while you question yourself if you always lose. Can I still afford this and how could I reward myself for these small entries that I don't want to be big if I will play them just as indifferently.🤔
If your playing remains low, everyone will come to see you, which should not happen. Limpers have to pay to see the cards, no?
When it’s your turn, you are the one who sets the amount and determines your winning chance.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
PATIENCE and AGGRESION (always raise with 7 2) LOL

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If your playing remains low, everyone will come to see you, which should not happen. Limpers have to pay to see the cards, no?
When it’s your turn, you are the one who sets the amount and determines your winning chance.
Well pointed!. Thank you.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably many people, including me, love poker precisely because it is an unpredictable game, you never know how the situation at the table will change when the next card is laid out.