Tips for getting better at poker

K

kelokemieri15

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Hello, I am new to the world of poker, I would like to know the poker hierarchies

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Be Patient! Rome wasn't built in a day, so don't be in a rush to improve your Poker Skills.
When I first started I was forever folding winning hands that didn't look like a winner Pre-Flop.
Any two cards can win a pot, and any two can also be beaten. The time to Play is knowing when to defend your blinds, and when to let them go,
Study Basic bankroll Strategy so that you don't fall into a hole and cannot dig yourself out. It is easy to deposit money each month and lose the lot in a couple of games,
Poker is not an easy way to make money, Far from it, It takes years to become a profitable player, and even the best players in the World still study the game, As Doyle Brunson once said after winning a World Series game, "You can learn Poker in 5 minutes, But it takes a Lifetime to Master, I'm Still learning"
Poker is hard work, but if you enjoy playing the game, then play to have Fun, There is nothing Funny about losing your money, but if you can learn from your mistakes losing games is not a complete waste of time, if you can improve your game from learning to correct those mistakes.
We all make them.
Good Luck!

Poker Tips