Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Since I learned about porker, I really like this subject. It's like an intellectual game. Very useful.
Poker can be a very rewarding hobby that can bring you income and help you train your patience, discipline and determination :)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Since I learned about porker, I really like this subject. It's like an intellectual game. Very useful.
Poker is such a unique game that some consider it an intellectual game, while others find it necessary to have a deep knowledge of human psychology. I'll be honest, I don't like math in poker. I play against real people, so I try to find the weaknesses in game of each player. Stack depth and position at the table also have a huge importance in my decision making. :unsure:

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I used to set conditions for myself - not to play gambling games. However, when I started learning poker, my attitude changed: it can indeed improve some of your qualities, teach you, and discipline you. Mathematics is good, but the more I focus on calculations, the fewer entries I have in the hand, and it doesn’t guarantee that victory will be mine. So, I trust my feelings and some strategies more. I'm satisfied with my passion for poker!

L

La reytor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Poker is definitely an intellectual game that requires strategy, skill and a little luck. It's fascinating how you can use logic and probability to make decisions, and the thrill of the game is definitely addictive.
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying learning about poker.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me Poker is like summer rain, it starts with a drizzle, goes to a drizzle, rain, going through a real storm in our life, I love it