Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I Mosty just get my stuff at the wsop shop in Vegas. You can go to WPT site if you wanted their gear. Sometime some new stuff shows up on ebay as well.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think if there are players who specifically buy poker clothes, they probably wear them to play. Otherwise, what's the point of buying poker clothes and not wearing them for the game :)
I've never thought about looking for, let alone buying, any special clothes for the game. But I always thought about how to increase my bankroll. In my opinion, it's more important to think about how to achieve a good result than what to wear to participate in the next tournament.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think regular clothes are fine. Only if poker clothing gave +100 to skill or discipline would it make sense for me to buy it.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Where do you buy your poker apparel ? And do you wear them for your poker games?
I'm insane fox and I don't wear clothes. Clothes stop me from hunting chickens in the henhouse. :D But I would love to buy clothes with the "CardsChat" logo. :love: Unfortunately, there is no delivery to Ukraine. :(

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Where do you buy your poker apparel ? And do you wear them for your poker games?
No, I don't buy special clothes for the game and I don't have any. I would like to have branded items from our community, but it's not a fact that I would play in them. I play at home, I play in the clothes I feel comfortable in and, frankly, my clothes don't affect my patience or discipline, so it's just not an important aspect of this wonderful game.

Delenia

Delenia

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have several poker shirts, hoodies, and a jacket that I usually wear when I play live poker. I have won most of them from CardsChat.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Cardschat, pokerstars, & Fulltilt.
I mostly only wear the Cardschat hoodies these days.

When I'm playing poker I don't wear any 'poker' apparel. Jeans & t-shirt, or Track pants & shirt. I like to be comfortable.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
all my poker apparel is free.

have a few 888 shirts and hats i won in a tourney going way back.

and have some CC merch of course

userX

userX

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, every player should have their favourite poker clothes, and in my opinion, shoes play a particularly important role. For example, I recently bought some great slippers. Since I always play at home, I am full of energy and aggression in these slippers, I play in them very cool and super bold :)Shark 1

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, every player should have their favourite poker clothes, and in my opinion, shoes play a particularly important role. For example, I recently bought some great slippers. Since I always play at home, I am full of energy and aggression in these slippers, I play in them very cool and super bold :)View attachment 365679
If you have such slippers, then it's scary to even imagine how everything else looks like :)

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a fulltiltpoker jacket, a Pokerstars sweatshirt and an 888 hat. All three things I won in poker. I don't use them when I play. Sometimes I wear them for bike rides

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I'm completely faithful to CC, so I wear just CC apparel! 😁😇

For live games it depends where I'm playing, usual is something elegant... (pvt cash games is very elegant lol)

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, there is nowhere in my city to buy clothes with poker emblems, but perhaps you don't need them to play online poker.

M

Maty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
What a good group there is here with excellent service to each person, answering what everyone has questions and intrigues

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker will not cease to be popular)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I can play poker in any clothes, as long as it's comfortable. I don't buy clothes specifically for the game, I never have. But I wouldn't mind some great branded items from our community, but unfortunately, they don't ship to my country yet.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Many poker players wear hoodies, including indoors, sitting at the poker table. And the reason is not that it is cold in the gambling hall (although let's not forget about the air conditioning), but that the hood allows you to hide your face. It is as if you find yourself in a kind of "nest", from where you are poorly visible, and in which it is easier for you to concentrate all your attention on the cards.I have a cap and a T-shirt from PokerStars.