is poker addictive for you guys?

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am so addicted to poker , I have to play everyday to feel good , is it the same for you ?

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nowadays no at all, if poker ends today I'm going to be sad of course, but I'll forget in a few weeks. But when I started to play poker many years ago, I also had to play almost everyday and I used to miss the game the days I couldn't play.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started playing I became very addicted, to the point where instead of sleeping I would spend the night playing, but over time I started playing more carefully...

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No, and having to play every day just to feel good isn’t a healthy situation to be in, in my opinion.

Poker for me is fun, but if I don’t play for a day or even a week it has no adverse effect on my well being. Being addicted to any form of gambling (even if you currently only play freerolls) is a recipe for disaster as it could escalate.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I don’t think I am addicted but it’s my favorite game. I can go weeks without playing.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not for me, I can stop playing for a long time, I prefer to do other more important things.