john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Anybody have dreams to win a WPT championship?
Firstly, best wishes for good health and getting your health back on track as soon as possible. Secondly, I don't think it's a good idea to go back to stressful situations (and there is a lot of stress in poker anyway, as every tournament is a fight for money). So I strongly advise you not to play poker for the time being. :unsure:

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
Firstly, best wishes for good health and getting your health back on track as soon as possible. Secondly, I don't think it's a good idea to go back to stressful situations (and there is a lot of stress in poker anyway, as every tournament is a fight for money). So I strongly advise you not to play poker for the time being. :unsure:
I really appreciate the concern my friend, it's definitely a thought. Stay safe and good luck.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I wish you a lot of health and strength. After such adventures, it is better to take a break from playing.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to have you back my friend, having recently returned myself, i have worked myself back up to Platinum and i am sure you will too, keep positive, keep active on the forum and help others where possible. You will be great!

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
successful in your return, don't forget to exercise and stay active outside of poker, sedentary lifestyle is a risk factor for heart disease

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take it handy on your recovery, your health is the main thing, yes, a big win on the WPT is every poker players dream accomplishment. You never know!

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Be sure to get some movement while the sun is up. I try to save my poker playing for when the sun is down.
Get back to platinum, then you can always make a run at a WPT championship when you are up for it.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A heart attack is very serious. I hope you will be able to recover. I never dreamed of any championship achievements, but I did dream of six-figure prize money :)

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
At first i wish you all the best. I hope you recover well and your life is after the recovering getting normal. It is a logical tip to did not play poler anymore, because of the stress level. But on the otherside it brings also entertainment and if i look at me i could pick up a lot of energy ans getting in a good mood.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Glad you are OK, and hopefully continue to be for many years to come!! Keep posting and platinum status will be yours before you know it!!:):)

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, it would be a dream come true for many who play poker

s0ftdumps

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I hope you have one of those fitness watches. They really can catch an issue early and save!

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good luck in your journey back to good health!

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I wish...that all is well with you ! Just fine! )

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad to hear you are recovering and wanting to reach platinum again---
As others have said poker can be stressful but it does not have to be overly so--Jared Tendler has written two excellent books on poker mindset that will help you.

Good luck moving forward(y)

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome back Luckybvby777! 😀 The best wishes for your health! ♥️
See you at the tables! Good luck! 👍

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Welcome back...

In our freerolls we have actions that would make any human have a heart attack just by looking at them, so be careful!

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Good luck bro and get well soon... I hope to see you soon at the tables