Can our energy influence in our results?

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
energy exists not to affect results but our feelings! however, they affect the results of the game!

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, energy affects the game. I never sit down to play poker if I'm upset and don't have the mood, or if I'm tired after some physical activity or training, I don't sit down to play either. When I'm exhausted mentally and physically, I make mistakes playing poker, so it's better for me to wait until I'm fully recovered and then start playing.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes brother, the energy inside absolutely.
The daily field of good vibes influences a lot.
Also energetically inside the energy in your home.
If this is negative, you will not be able to have too many achievements.
Although this may seem like a lie to you, when I go allin and see my opponent's cards, before if I had JJ and the 1010 said "don't throw the 10" or something like that, and the 10 appeared. Now I directly start to watch the showdown and I say "hold my hand, hold on" and thank God I'm doing better.
If you ask negatively so that the other does not get his hand, he will get his best hand for sure.
Despite being a Christian, I believe a lot in good and bad energies.
It's like the saying goes "I don't believe in witches, but there are some" hahahaha
My regards, brother:):):)

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
perhaps energy is the most important thing in everything, but not everyone believes so. This is an eternal question of what comes first Spirit or matter, and whatever you choose, you will be sure of the correctness of your worldview. And no matter how it is in a good mood and losing is easier to accept well and it is doubly pleasant to win

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really influence your strategy, the way you risk or fold, but, talking about the cards, they doesn't depend of your energies, only coincd

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes. I think energy levels really affect the results.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think we can improve a lot if we play motivated and lucid. So, if you really dont want to play, dont play, and if you want to play, enjoy it.
Hi
For me, poker is primarily entertainment. My motivation is not the money I can win, but simply the pleasure of the game process. And strangely enough, I have quite good results and my bankroll is growing :)
Good luck.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
it is certain that good thoughts and a good mood have a much better effect on the course of the game and the results
probably good thoughts and a good mood have a much better effect on the course of the game and the results

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am totally agree with you but sometimes it's just relaxing just to be a few seconds on the tables.Thats why I play even though I feel not excitement to play all the times

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
yep deffo there's certain times when I know that there's just no use playing because my energy is bad

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hi
For me, poker is primarily entertainment. My motivation is not the money I can win, but simply the pleasure of the game process. And strangely enough, I have quite good results and my bankroll is growing :)
Good luck.
That is very important, if you dont think in money, you think in the victory.
it is certain that good thoughts and a good mood have a much better effect on the course of the game and the results
probably good thoughts and a good mood have a much better effect on the course of the game and the results
Of course, our decisions are subject to our state of mind as well as our knowledge and ability.
Energy i like to call it more like concentration and strategy. Yes it has a big influence
I understand, but strategy is another thing, i think our energy influence us too much in all sense, is essential to plat with a good energy to improve as a player
Yes brother, the energy inside absolutely.
The daily field of good vibes influences a lot.
Also energetically inside the energy in your home.
If this is negative, you will not be able to have too many achievements.
Thanks for sharing your realistic thoughts. I believe in that, we can improve with a good energy inside us and around us.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, our energy affects the game if we want to win and make money and play cool cards and everything will be done for us to win because we are determined to win if you just sit down to play poker out of boredom, then you will lose quickly because you are simply not interested in the game today and you will lose

phelippec

phelippec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, I only had problems with this fds

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
certainly energy is everything for good results in any activity, but in poker which is very emotional it requires a lot of balance for good results, I have been experimenting with binaural beats and some sound frequencies that promise quick balance

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
certainly energy is everything for good results in any activity, but in poker which is very emotional it requires a lot of balance for good results, I have been experimenting with binaural beats and some sound frequencies that promise quick balance
an interesting topic would be about rhythms, if there is time and a desire to share experience, I will read it with gratitude

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Talking about "energy" can be confusing. I have played well when I was a little sleepy, so if that's what you mean by energy, then partially, but not as much as some other things. If you mean positive or negative attitudes, then they big time effect my performance. It's a two way street though, because if I have an iffy attitude but catch some good cards, it can change my attitude, and thus my play for the better.

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I believe our energy influence everything in life, not just poker.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think we can improve a lot if we play motivated and lucid. So, if you really dont want to play, dont play, and if you want to play, enjoy it.
I do it all the time

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
some times we have this feeling but i don't think our energy make the difference

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Actually, if you are comfortable and excited to play, you will get satisfactory results.
But if I'm tired, I lose the easy way.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, our mental, physical or emotional state has a direct impact on our game and our results. I never play poker if I'm not feeling well, if I'm tired, sad, angry or hungry :)