Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I love playing poker, I find it the best game in the world, and I consider it one of the hobbies that I practice.
Of course, I feel sad when I lose, but this is the game, and there are times when you are unlucky.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I say
I don't like poker, oh no
I love it
I don't like poker, no no
I love it

Don't you call out my bluff
You got to show some respect
Don't you read through my tells
'Cause I ain't folded yet

MELODY:

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, of course I love poker and nothing about it annoys me. Nothing annoys me because I'm patient and disciplined, I have a clear plan that I follow, which I work on every day, and my results are pretty good. So the only thing I have to do is keep going step by step towards my goal.
If you're annoyed by poker, maybe you don't have defined goals or a clear plan, think about it.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Yes very much. My pokertime is all bout having fun, tilting other players and crushin gtos, losing little bit money which i have won by betting(y)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Aaaaaa, if i like..?!... No I LOVE POKER 🤪😜🤙.. Com on what question this, on a poker forum 🤪😁.. I think everyone here îs loving this games 😁

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i come on this forum everyday for a chance to play poker everyday...I like poker and poker likes me

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
20+ years later still loving poker. Nothing like coming home from work, pouring a good class of scotch firing up the computer and opening a couple cash tables or MTT's and making a bit of side money completely tax free. What's not to love...

Cheers!!!

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Certainly, poker, besides being a way to make money, has become a passion for me.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's so annoying sometimes...
Hi :)
I like poker because it's an opportunity for me to get away from my daily routine, from the problems and troubles that have been happening quite often lately. Poker brings joy and positivity to my life and that's why this game is so important to me.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker in any form is an interesting game. Poker is not a game of chance – this should be remembered. Games based solely on luck are called gambling. For example, slot machines or roulette.This is not a dating site, your question is confusing.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can honestly say i dont like poker.

I can say I Luvepoker.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
20+ years later still loving poker. Nothing like coming home from work, pouring a good class of scotch firing up the computer and opening a couple cash tables or MTT's and making a bit of side money completely tax free. What's not to love...

Cheers!!!
What you said, but without the Scotch. Although ....
Hi :)
I like poker because it's an opportunity for me to get away from my daily routine, from the problems and troubles that have been happening quite often lately. Poker brings joy and positivity to my life and that's why this game is so important to me.
I love your comment! I suspect many of us play at least in part for the same reason. Cardschat has become an enabler in that regard, for me anyway. It provides me with a daily outlet through the discussions, events and of course the freerolls. So thank-you @Lena M and thank-you Cardschat.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, sometimes it's annoying, I agree, when you fall victim to the luck of the fish. But you should always remember the main goal - and that's money! When you reach your goal and win a lot of money, you don't have to keep playing poker. Well, or it won't annoy you as much as it does now. :unsure:

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When you win, it's true, but it's not like that during a downturn.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not annoyed by poker and never have been. I play for fun, and the only thing that can annoy me is either the lack of free time to play or the lack of conditions to play.
For the last 2-3 weeks, we have a very difficult situation with electricity supply, blackouts last 12-15 hours a day, and it really annoys and upsets me.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like poker because it has many different options))

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there anyone on this forum who takes the time to comment and doesn't like poker?

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely. It's a very challenging sport.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes, I love it or I wouldn't be playing it continuously for 15+ years. :)

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Honestly, I already liked it more.
but I still like it when I win.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: