Bluffing vs. player gender

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing can be said about this. The act of bluffing does not depend on the gender of each player. Bluffing should be a rare action and will largely depend on the opportunity at each moment. Whether it is the man or the woman who bluffs more will depend on the game situations at each moment.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well,thats a great question,but i dont know the answer XD
Iam a male and dont bluff much
So good luck with that question XD
God bless

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Me I bluff every hand more than 50% (of course boys bluff more)

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you asked me this question when I started to play (more than 15 years ago) I would say men bluff more than women because at that time I think women were more tight players, but nowadays I don't think the gender matter anymore.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gender isnt the issue... low skill players cannot be bluffed.... they only see their cards.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my poker experience, most of the women I faced were tight players, so...

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
everybody bluffs not in micros tho value most of time.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This question is 100% mute. You may as well ask the same question of gay people or straight, tall or short, brown eyed players or blue. Utterly pointless to discuss this in any detail.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A good rule of thumb is to bluff more with suited hands to stay somewhat balanced. Men bluff more because there are so many more players playing them.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
men, of course, will bluff the most women they play fair and sometimes bluff, but it's very rare that's why they need to use that they are women, girls and just bluff a little more, we'll believe them more than men

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Se você me fizesse essa pergunta quando comecei a jogar (há mais de 15 anos) eu diria que os homens blefavam mais que as mulheres porque naquela época acho que as mulheres eram jogadoras mais tight, mas hoje em dia acho que o gênero não importa mais.
Thank you for the answer! 🙂

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
os homens, é claro, serão os que mais blefarão, as mulheres eles jogam limpo e às vezes blefam, mas é muito raro, por isso eles precisam usar o fato de serem mulheres, meninas e apenas blefarem um pouco mais, vamos acreditar neles mais do que nos homens
It makes sense!!! 😜💯

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I wish I could answer this honestly lol.... but nope, I will say though that gender doesn't always affect the way people play poker,

one of my best friends can be bluffed off of almost any hand.... he's a dude, personality and experience and confidence count!,

but another thing I will say is males tend to bluff more if they think they are playing females... that's not always a good idea lol

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is probably no doubt that women have no equal in bluffing and cheating, both in poker and in life.

s0ftdumps

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Men are obviously more aggressive. but you aren't allowed to say that these days!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It was on ParyPoker, when they introduced the feature that in certain events everyone has to reveal their name, even in small stakes 🙄 Playing exactly same tournaments and stakes, I got called WAY MORE when I played with my real name rather than when I played with my nickname. Not a single bluff could went through, I couldn't get anything going, which never was a problem, when I usually played there behind the nickname... Do with this info whatever you will.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Foi no ParyPoker, quando eles introduziram o recurso que em certos eventos todos têm que revelar seus nomes, mesmo em apostas pequenas 🙄 Jogando exatamente os mesmos torneios e apostas, fui chamado MUITO MAIS quando joguei com meu nome real do que quando joguei com meu apelido. Não consegui dar certo nenhum blefe, não consegui fazer nada, o que nunca foi problema, quando normalmente jogava lá atrás do apelido... Faça o que quiser com essa informação.
I totally understand... 😉

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Men and women are different. I think the question is not so much the gender of the player, but the question is skills, mastery and experience.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In poker, bluffing tendencies can vary widely among individuals, but some studies and observations suggest that male players might bluff more frequently than female players. This could be due to cultural and psychological factors where men might feel more inclined to take risks or show dominance in competitive environments. However, these tendencies can also lead to predictable patterns that experienced players might exploit. Conversely, female players may use their perceived lower bluffing frequency to their advantage, executing bluffs more effectively when they choose to. Ultimately, bluffing frequency and success depend on the individual player's strategy and psychology rather than gender alone.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Who Bluffs More, Male or Female?
If we're talking about our Community now, men bluff more. I know the style of play of the girls from our Community - only a few of them play aggressively, all the others play tightly. But sometimes they can surprise me with their play. :sneaky: