If I was a beginner

S

STINKDADINK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Afternoon , I've been playing poker on and off (for fun) for a good few years. Winning and losing (more losing) my question is if. I'm to get better and look to move up the stakes what are the main things I need to study? I find there's soooo many things people say to study and it all baffles me. Maths, gto, piosolvers, pot odds etc etc. I like to think I'm a TAG player. I know to play tight and loosen up as I get closer to the button. I know the basics to get by. I just need to study on certain things and would love people's views on what the think is best to help me move up. I really hope that makes sense and thank use all 🙏🏻❤️

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
First you'll need to have a solid ground to build on before moving into more complex techniques. Make sure you have that.
Our free course can help you to learn the basics and some more. Have a look and enjoy (y)

S

STINKDADINK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First you'll need to have a solid ground to build on before moving into more complex techniques. Make sure you have that.
Our free course can help you to learn the basics and some more. Have a look and enjoy (y)
Just scanned over the link and looks brilliant and exactly what I need. An best thing has cost nothing. Thank you so much 🙏🏻