I pushed all in with AA but lost

ming73098

ming73098

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s tough luck. Going all-in with AA is a solid move, especially if you’re short-stacked or feel confident in your read of the table. Sometimes, though, even the best hands run into trouble.
If you want to chat about the specific situation—like the action leading up to your all-in or the flop, turn, and river cards—I'm here to help analyze it or just lend a sympathetic ear!

You can talk about what cards you got and go all-in:cry:

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is poker, be prepared that there is a 95 percent win on the turn, and 0 on the river, this is a game with high variance

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That’s tough luck. Going all-in with AA is a solid move, especially if you’re short-stacked or feel confident in your read of the table. Sometimes, though, even the best hands run into trouble.
If you want to chat about the specific situation—like the action leading up to your all-in or the flop, turn, and river cards—I'm here to help analyze it or just lend a sympathetic ear!

huh? :unsure:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

It's not the first time, and it certainly won't be the last. I take such situations very calmly and don't even bother. I've been playing poker for over 8 years, and for me, such situations are very commonplace :)

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The player often spends hours waiting for a good card to be able to play, often this good hand has no effect, or has a disastrous effect. As the game is online and we often come across artificial intelligence, there is a suspicion that the scenario is being manipulated to make you lose a lot of money - The site leaves the player for hours at a time, without a good hand to be able to play, thus increasing the anxiety and expectation, that, when faced with a good hand, the player doesn't think twice, goes all in and lost everything. Detail, the more the player loses, the more he tends to play, as the human feeling of overcoming and believing in better days makes the poker player a slave to the system.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The decision to go all-in depends on the stack, the opponents and when in tournaments, the stage it is.
You can go all in with AA or 65s. And can lose or win with any given hand.
I won with trash hands and lost with AA a lot of times. That's the power of odds.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Going allin with AA preflop and loosing is tough ,most of the times you win.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never instantly expect to win with AA and especially so if short stacked and in early position, its natural that players are going to want to take you out especially if they have implied odds and good hand equity, i tend to find i win much more with AA when not short stacked funnily enough as players will often defend their big blind or small or think you are trying to bully and dominate play, i tend to find many more fight back and will play many more marginal hands - its amazing how many players cannot fold suited cards even one gap or more.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
As the saying goes: That's Poker Baby
All hands can go bad on or after the flop.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Many times my aces lost in all-in situations, but more often than not they won.:)

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a good move, I think that this pair is very loved by every player, but it never guarantees that it is a winner, so everything is in the hands of luck when the decision is all in.

Tadi

Tadi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
You made a good move, you just weren't lucky.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's really a shame when you lose from AA, but 20% of the time we will lose

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is not the first time and it certainly will not be the last. Two pairs won me with AA 28

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's the definition of poker, and what makes it challenging and exciting

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
With the AA pair, I rarely lose, so how can everyone lose so much with it?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The player often spends hours waiting for a good card to be able to play, often this good hand has no effect, or has a disastrous effect. As the game is online and we often come across artificial intelligence, there is a suspicion that the scenario is being manipulated to make you lose a lot of money - The site leaves the player for hours at a time, without a good hand to be able to play, thus increasing the anxiety and expectation, that, when faced with a good hand, the player doesn't think twice, goes all in and lost everything. Detail, the more the player loses, the more he tends to play, as the human feeling of overcoming and believing in better days makes the poker player a slave to the system.

This is - ev for me to suggest this to you but after reading this post of your's I cannot in good faith tell you anything but "you should quit the pokerzz"

I play a minimum of 2,000 hands per day on cash tables and I have never experienced what you're suggesting in this post. "the player doesn't think twice, goes all in and lost everything" What? Why? First off, what player goes all in when they get a good hand on a cash table? (hint: that's not the most profitable way to play... you're going to end up winning the minimum with it.... or lose the maximum ducy?)

CollYan

CollYan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say aces win eight times out of ten.;)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
As the number of opponents increases, so do your chances. In such cases, a pair of aces may have about a 50-60% chance of winning. Opponents may also hold strong combinations, and it is necessary to take into account the probability of higher combinations appearing on the flop, turn and river.It is important to consider possible hand improvements on the board. For example, if cards of the same suit appear on the board, it is possible that one of your opponents holds a draw flush.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
standard i always lose with KK no matter what the situation

flabilim

flabilim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Se for tudo pré-flop, realmente faz parte do jogo, mas se for frequentemente um par cego AA, bem-vindo ao pôquer

choche0372

choche0372

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on poker room. According to my observations you can be more surprised on pokerstars than 888 or WPT.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
millions of hands ive shoved aa and lost to every hand ever lol ...ive also won 8 all ins with aa is what it is...very sad when have aa and get 4 callers....unless you need to move up but to take you out of a tournament early is dreadful but its part of the game :)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When pocket aces are destroyed over and over again, this leads to a pushing situation. The only salvation for the rockets is a cash-out.